EVENT: Mediocre Sprayer Chest Beats About Climbing

Dru

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These type of presentations are usually great if the climber has done something outstanding and/or original OR if there is a principle theme or idea. Otherwise it sounds like one of those typical "Check out what I have done - self-realized - I wanna be important and recognized - resume flashing - chestbeater/spray - How do you like me so far?" mediocre and mildly interesting shows. ALTERNATIVELY, just hook up on cc.com or bivouac.com , and the whole presentation has already been done with all the threads. [Confused][Frown][Embarrassed][sleep][sleep][big Grin]

I am NOT CHIPS although I have a vague Idear who he is... chips why dontcha come to the show homeboy and i bet you a beer you will leave satisfied. not that i have ever done anything significant or anything [laf] and there is no underlying theme or ideal except a bunch of cool pictures and maybe some inspiration for a few kids out there. [Cool]

[ 11-03-2002, 07:14 PM: Message edited by: Dru ]