Who's going to Cascade Crags on Sunday?

scot'teryx

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by To The Top:

Scot'gucci, I am goin to do the real stuff.
[big Grin][Wink][sNAFFLEHOUND]

I take it this isnt real ice people will be climbing (except for TTT)? Is it styrofoam? (damn! That word looks funny....styrafoam, stirofoam, foam, fome..... [Razz] )

[ 10-12-2002, 08:26 PM: Message edited by: carolyn ]

quote:

I take it this isnt real ice people will be climbing (except for TTT)? Is it styrofoam? (damn! That word looks funny....styrafoam, stirofoam, foam, fome.....
[Razz]
)

It is styrafoam (sp?)

It's pretty cool, and there are mixed routes, and they just installed a cool new large icicle feature for the first roof. Check out someday

I'll see you on sunday lawgoddess!

[Cool]

aaah! I was curious, because I do clinics thru the winter on a styrofoam tower (actually mixed) at the store.

We have looked at expanding it and having some comps, but its a no go (budgeting) for now.

We tried to pull together an ice swap at the last minute last year. It went okay. We are working on a bigger swap this year. Sounds like what is going on out there is what some of us have in mind over here.

anyone have photos of it?

Kudos to the Cascade Crags staff for putting on an excellent event. Great routes and prizes. I had never been to their gym but found they are a class organization with a huge climbing shop also.

On your way to the North Cascades and forgot something? Their pro shop is only a few minutes off I-5.

GregW and Erik were talking one afternoon when Greg tells Erik, "Ya know, I reckon I'm about ready for a vacation. Only this year I'm gonna do it a little different. The last few years, I took your suggestions as to where to go. Three years ago you said to go to Hawaii. I went to Hawaii and my girl got pregnant. Then two years ago, you told me to go to the Bahamas, and my girl got pregnant again. Last year you suggested Tahiti and darned if my girl didn't get pregnant again."

Erik asks Greg, "So, what you gonna do this year that's different?"

Greg says, "This year I'm taking her WITH me."