fuck this weather

Squid

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It ain't just about the skiing rumr, it's an exciting change in the seasons! Celebrate it, embrace it. I dig the rain in town, and the new blanket of snow over everything in the mountains. Even the leaves clogging the storm grating tell me it's time to enjoy the cool things fall and winter bring to this area.

Hard cider, wood stoves, sleepy towns in the early morning on the way to skiing, warm food after a long day skiing, snow piling up on fenceposts thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif even SMITH is cool in the winter with snow on the ground!

you sound like a F-ingGrimm brothers fairy tale...I will give you that the absolute best redpointing conditions at smith is when its buttass cold out...

there's climbable ice in OREGON already! just need to get up to the shoulder of cooper spur, or I bet that beast to the left of the coe is ready for some intrepid sole after a dip in the freezing level.

the freshiez are hiding the climbable ice in the local mts but i'm gonna go look for some anyways. hahaha.gif