Dru

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by ehmmic:

Looks like a fine nap in the sun to me. Too conveinent for him to pass out for some other reason on such a comfy looking spot.

Oh yeah... I think it is none other than AlpineK.

Yep. But, could it be, not 'cause its sunny but because the Canadian green is too potent? [laf][laf][laf][Wink]

quote:

Originally posted by Dr Flash Amazing:

Ridge Rest? Ha! Foolish high-on-legal-marijuana Canadian! That's the beginnings of some sort of alien technology cryo-bio-hyper-suspension cocoon device.

Ridge Rest ... puh-leeeeez!
[Roll Eyes]

I got one of those alien cocoon thingies. Mine is called a Couch. [laf]

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

quote:

Originally posted by ehmmic:

Looks like a fine nap in the sun to me. Too conveinent for him to pass out for some other reason on such a comfy looking spot.

Oh yeah... I think it is none other than AlpineK.

Yep. But,
could it be
, not 'cause its sunny but because the Canadian green is too potent?
[laf][laf][laf][Wink]
It wasn't that strong Dru. [chubit]

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

-

Who is this person and why is he unconscious?

This person is clearly Fox Mulder. A cursory examination of the evidence in the picture reveals a small UFO in the foreground near Agent Mulder's right hand, which is a sure sign that something is afoot. Also evident is the weapon used to unconsciousify Mr. Mulder, which is the large stick seen just above his head. We can also tell he must have been clobbered fairly forcefully, as his boots have come off; one of which can be seen near his left elbow, the other of which may have landed somewhere out of the frame of this photo. The event must have taken place in the morning, as we can see a large plastic bag near Mulder's head, which is obviously for picking up canine excrements, an activity commonly associated with the walking of one's dog, which typically takes place in the morning.