Sheesh

scott_harpell

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has Mr. Kerry condemned these acts? Or does he condone this kind of action by his supporters?

Excuse me? Where, pray tell, in either article did it claim that the individuals reponsible for the malfeasance were Kerry Supporters. Is that the old "if you ain't fer us, yer agin us" mentality?

I was just asking. The Orlando story said it was the AFL-CIO in that incident. We pretty much know who they support. It would seem Mr. Kerry would want to distance himself, at least pay the lip service, from that kind of activity whether it was his supporters or not. "Is that the old "if you ain't fer us, yer agin us" mentality?" You said it, I didn't. I do not think that way, but people will. Sometimes silence is deafening.

I can see how one could make the tie. If things like this become more than localized incidents (like the break-in at the Bush Campaign offices a couple of weeks ago), then I agree it would be wise for John Kerry to denounce these types of acts.

Interesting that the diviciveness of this campaing has brought forward the Is that the old "if you ain't fer us, yer agin us" mentality; and yes, I admit I'm the one who brought it up.

Volunteers and staffers at the campaign office say they have no clues as to who might have committed the crime. However, they add that the shooting makes them even more enthusiastic and energized about working for their candidates.

"If I have to sleep here (at the campaign office) now, that's what I'll do," says volunteer Suzanne Dewar.

rolleyes.gif

my comment was not referring to politicians...they open themselves up to the microscope voluntarily. They should all be flogged for opening their family up to the same.

i was referring to dickheads like parlock (left, right, whoever) who put their young, defenseless children in a position to be verbally (and potentially physically) abused by an angry 'mob'. how f-ing inconsiderate of the childs psyche!