Rope Up Report

Dave_Schuldt

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good times were had. Coondog, SnowByrd, Lane (alias forgotten) and myself spend some good times at Pearly Gates.

It was nice putting faces on many aliases here.

drC

It was great to meet everyone! Thank You Kurt for reserving the site and getting the tap, TG for that heavenly stout, and Timmy and Jon (CC.com) for footing the tab. Its time to make another donation! Had a great time!

See you all at Smiff! wave.gif

Great times, great weather, and great people, not much more to say about this weekend. Wish I would have gotten a little more rock climbing in, but oh well. Did get up into WA Pass Friday and climbed SW Butt on SEWS, very nice day out. Joined everybody down in 11worth for some beers at the campground. Saturday rode Devil's Gulch, hellish climb (10 miles 3400 ft.), followed by 12 miles of downhill. What a blast. That evening did my part in trying to consume as much TG goodness and brats. I managed to get a little lit that night but I am sure no one noticed. Up early despite my head feeling like it was getting hit with a hammer every step I took. We had quite a sucessful newbie day at Clamshell. (Anyone lose a gray sweatshirt at the crag, PM me?) Ended the day at Sleeping Lady with round of ice creams. Awesome weekend.

Shouts out to Kurt, for a putting it together, TG for a most delicous stout, Tex for driving it up (though he arrived tapless confused.gif), those who chipped in on the breakfast (I believe most got a burro or two), and everyone who showed up.