News Flash!

Dwayner

Late-Breaking News from the modern world of climbing! This from the deadpoint.com web-site!

Aug 26 2002 Chris Sharma on a recent trip to Yosemite sent the sit-start to Dominator (V12). Chris called the new start to Dominator, Dominated. Uping the difficulty to (V13).

I just wanted to share this important breakthrough with everybody. [Roll Eyes]

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How bout this news flash.

CC poster known as, "Dwayner," is a lame ass whiner.

Dwayner once known for his funny posts about Big Lou has turned into a major league whinny ass bitch. After his battle with Peter Puget, where we learned that the two self proclaimed intellectuals were nothing better than minor league sprayers with extra thin skin, Dwayner's posts have slid downhill.

Many readers of CC.com hope that, "Dwayner," can regain some of his past glory, while others just wish he would go away.

"I think you're a fucking retard Fence Sitter. Go buy a guide book and a jeep. Read the guide book, learn to drive on Canadian logging roads, and then go climbing. Of course your going to have to solo everything cause your too much of a dickwad for anyone to want to climb with."

Hey Mr. Feck...why would I take anyone's opinion seriously who communicates like the above??? It says a heck of a lot more about you than about Fence Sitter! Like I've stated elsewhere...if you don't like the nature or quality of my posts...just scroll by "Dwayner".

[big Drink][rockband]

Of course you don't have to listen to me Dr. Don. You don't listen to anyone else. What I said about you is for others to read.

Maybe if you had ever been a real climber you wouldn't be so boring on the board.

In short fuck off.

Love

FFFFFeck

Other news development...

Didn't Tommy Caldwell recently climb the Salathe, top to bottom, no falls in a single day, without part of his index finger? The new 5.13c trad-route on the Diamond [Eek!] wasn't bad either. Seems like anyone who has the talent to climb those 5.14c sport-routes can turn themselves into pretty fair trad leaders if they put their minds to it...

How 'bout Graham? Has he had any luck with Realization? I heard he was over there trying it again....

It's funny how a V13 barely raises an eyebrow any more. I'd have to agree with Dwayner's Dwaynerness on this one. Who cares if Sharma added a friggin' V13 sit-start to an old problem in Yosemite, although I hardly think it was a news-flash to the degree which Dwayner presented it to be (thedeadpoint.com? com.on!).

Sporties are so....Sensitive!

And traddies are so....Dumb!

And chocolate is sooooo....Sexy!

quote:

Originally posted by Figger Eight:

Feck, you're a friggin loser. Make up a dumb name for yourself, go online and start talking smack about people before you even get to ten posts. If this is your first go at this board, you're pretty lame. If you're an avatar created to hide your identity, you are both lame AND a coward. That's all I'm gonna say.
[sleep]

Figger Eight. Hmmm now that's a stupid name. Didn't you use to be Eddie E, but you made up your new name so you could start spraying without people knowing you? Kind of sounds like you might be lame and a coward. I'm afraid you aren't cool enough to have a name like, "Feck," given to you. Long before the internet I might add.

If you bothered to read my first post you would note I actually complimented some of the rope making Dr's posts. However most times he posts now I hear someone with, "grumpy old man syndrome."

quote:

Originally posted by sexual chocolate:

How 'bout Graham? Has he had any luck with Realization? I heard he was over there trying it again....

It's funny how a V13 barely raises an eyebrow any more. I'd have to agree with Dwayner's Dwaynerness on this one. Who cares if Sharma added a friggin' V13 sit-start to an old problem in Yosemite, although I hardly think it was a news-flash to the degree which Dwayner presented it to be (thedeadpoint.com? com.on!).

Sporties are so....Sensitive!

And traddies are so....Dumb!

And chocolate is sooooo....Sexy!

Bah. Sharma took something difficult and made it ... difficulter. Kind of like choosing to climb any mountain that has a walk-up trade route by some sickening frozen-together overhanging choss buttress. It's all unnecessary contrivance, but then so is climbing in the first place, or any other sport or game for that matter. We all opt to play the climbing game, and by avoiding the "easier way up the back," we are all frolicking in contrivance.

The Dominator is a classic Valley boulder problem, and for those who give two fucks about bouldering (the best pursuit of which has long been espoused to include the sit-start and topout by folks such as John Sherman, himself a fairly crusty tradvocate), adding a sit-start is pretty significant. The news flash on thedeadpoint.com should have also covered Sharma's recent new 20' highball, also estimated to clock in at V13 or so, and with a fairly ugly-looking landing, to boot. This might have given even the tunnel-visionaries out there a reason to respect bouldering.

In any case, it's time for some wine.

[ 09-03-2002, 11:03 AM: Message edited by: Dr Flash Amazing ]