there is a conspiracy --BWAHAHHAHA

minx

This past weekend I held a gathering of several moderators at my house. While not all were in attendance I think that a quorum was reached. We spent our evening plotting and scheming ways to torment particular posters. We included several cc.com regulars who are not moderators in this meeting to serve as an advisory pannel. We presented different scenarios to see how each would respond.

I do believe that we have effectively developed several devious plots which should be effective tools in tormenting particular individuals. If you are disliked by a particular moderator, be afraid....be very afraid....we're conspiring against you.

Your very outrage will be the source of much fun and entertaining spray. Your outbursts and protests will ultimately lead to the demise of your present avatar all the while providing fodder for our black and evil souls. You'll be the entertainment for weeks, providing the fuel that keeps the spray forum "healthy". If you read something that you think is aimed at you personally it is! If you sense a conspiracy against you....there is. If you think a moderator is being intentionally mean...they are! Watch out! Don't look behind you! Someone is lurking there!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK for all of you who that the above is even a remote reality. You fail. Take a step back, turn off the computer and go outside. Your spandex is obviously bunching up around your private bits. No one is conspiring, wasting anymore time than necessary moderating, cares that much about paranoid attention whores

I am posting this merely b/c you're making me work. I don't like to actually have to do any moderation. I like to read and laugh at my liesure. Now straighten up and quit wasting my time.

For all of you who are crying about free speech and having posts moved etc. Didn't you learn that there's a time and place for everything?? you're putting your spray in the wrong forums. So quit your pantywaste whining and learn how to engage in a meaningful discussion or quit bothering to post and read the board. If you're so milquetoast that the only way you have of engaging in a topic is to "shout" over everyone and engage in nonsequitor rationalizing please find a new hobby.

^^^^^::HOLIER THAN THOU::^^^^^^^

"quit making me work so hard..." STFU you are wasting tiome at work like the rest of us.

whatever...:yellowsleep.gif:

I'm pretty sure I'm the only ex-moderator to speak to what went on in the moderator forum without betraying the group.

Spending five minutes in that forum was worse then being sick at home from school and having to watch soap opera episodes with your grandma all fuckin day hellno3d.gif.

Two things I've got to say about this thread:

1. Minx, if you don't want to be a moderator, don't be a moderator.

2. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

klenke--i don't mind being a moderator. just trying to point out that some of the shit we have to moderate is down right kindergarten.

just fuckin funnin with y'all. friendly reminder that the world doesn't begin and end with the cc.com collective's "feelings" wave.gif

minx,

first of all, i don't think I put my spray in the wrong forum. so I assume you are talking about somebody else.

second, I'd like to know what "laundry" I have supposedly aired anywhere?

...other then the fact that 90% of the active moderators are total fucking gossip sluts behind closed doors. which everybody knows already.

this thread is so true. do you people honestly think that the moderators grunt through work all day at wherever just to come home and gossip about all the cc.comers? maybe if there is a big issue with one of them, MAYBE. but i highly doubt theres an entire thread dedicated to "so-and-so called so-and-so a fucking moron, SO LETS MAKE HIS LIFE A LIVING HELL!!" so get real and get over it.

i don't mind being a moderator. just trying to point out that some of the shit we have to moderate is down right kindergarten.

A serious observation about a situation in the mountains (bolted routes at Alpental) turned to hell pretty fast courtesy of at least three moderators, with the topic deteriorating from the Alpine Lakes Forum, the Climbers Board, to Spray, which is apparently the natural home for ethical disputes here.

Controversy and emotion are what the hoi polloi want.

Is that so, Mighty King Cat-Bird? Speaking from experience? or is this the idle chatter of the royal kitchen-help, overheard by the polo-pony trainer and passed on to you via the chief butler?

mmgal15.jpg

"It's good to be the king!"