Ramen Review

Jonathan

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, Tiger beer rockband.gif

Drank the shit outta that stuff on our trip to Vietnam in December and January-February. Buck a bottle in all the restaurants, and about $0.35 a can in the stores. bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif Gotta make sure you stock up before Tet, as all the stores close for about a week. thumbs_down.gifwazzup.gif

...sobo

Shin Ramyun Korean Ramen "Hot and Spicy"

Where can I pick this up?

I usually pick some up at the Great Wall Mall in Kent (spitting distance from Ikea). Uwajimaiya also carries it. I've also been turned onto noodles called "Japagetti", a kind of Korean/Japanese spagetti. This is not a troll, these noodles really do exist.

thumbs_up.gif

erik said:

Tangled_Up_In_Blue said:

Being a freelancer who is mostly unemployed, I could use another good cheap food option!

SUFFICES TWO NEEDS BEER AND FOOD!

pbr.jpg

Make sure you pic up one of these to keep that PBR nice and cool whilst cragging:

bongos.jpeg

From the catalog:

"Size does matter. I think this items use is pretty much taken care of..... Available in a nice dark 'Gator fabric or the always popular Rattler. Twin handles keep you from getting pumped and a safety strap wraps across the bottom to keep the bomb from being launched."

Stylin'

Edited by rbw1966

• 2 years later...