All you neocons

JGowans

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Crossed thumbs is a sign that you are not trained with a pistol. Furthermore you need to lock your elbows and lean forward to absorb the recoil. This will allow you to reacquire for a double tap. I won't even comment on your rifle technique.

Funny, I never noticed I leaned back until you mentioned that...

Shootday_7_24_2004_014.jpg

Crossed thumbs is a sign that you are not trained with a pistol. Furthermore you need to lock your elbows and lean forward to absorb the recoil. This will allow you to reacquire for a double tap. I won't even comment on your rifle technique.

Thanks for the tips. Next time I encounter a terrorist he'll not be so lucky.

Btw, glad to see there's a modicum of decency in this forum and they deleted your graphic image. Tsk tsk. It was rather Michael Mooreesque in its shock value attempt. Geek_em8.gif

gangbangers turn the gun sideways, looks super cool even if you can't hit a target 5 feet away

Well no shizzle homeboy, either you're poppin a cap in the guy standing in front of you, or you're tying to take out as many innocent kids on trikes as possible (while merely warning your foe that you aint playin'!). (I learned all this from the movies)

Btw, glad to see there's a modicum of decency in this forum and they deleted your graphic image. Tsk tsk. It was rather Michael Mooreesque in its shock value attempt. Geek_em8.gif

Pathetic is more like it. I don't even know how some of you even feel like you have the right to argue about Iraq, politics or the real world. You live in a bubble. I wouldn't fight for you...any of you.