What are you working on labor day weekend?

Peter_Puget

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm heading out solo, gonna linger at Redfish Lake til I find some mouthbreathing windowlicker who looks like they'll be able to maintain consciousness for 15 minute intervals, rope 'em up and call 'em ballast, I mean, call 'em my belayer.

And yeah, don't think I didn't drool over your chest-beating, vest-parading, Pandora-hauling photos from earlier this summer.

thumbs_up.gif

If I have half as much fun, it'll be a good trip.

I know of at least 4 people headed out there... 2 of them are in search of a 5.9 rope gun for the perch and the finger…hmmm. I might be out there but am unsure yet... still waiting for direction from the boss. If I am you could join us…

And careful what you admit in public... even hinting at vest approval or even acceptance is a guaranteed gay label in these parts.

Let me know if you want topos or anything for the perch, etc. and have fun!

Cool-

I'm not really stoked about climbing as a threesome, but it's better than admitting I'm too lame to solo that shit.

I'm heading out to Idaho tonight- will be lurking around the Sawtooths and Tetons all week. PM me if you or anyone you know wants to climb.

fruit.gif

Hey mods, can I get a shagadelic vest icon?

You have fur embroidered silk smoking jacket. I know you do. the_finger.gif

The classic seal skin parka is both warm, waterproof and breathable. Too bad it weighs about 20 lbs but try sitting next to a breathing hole for 6 hours clad in Goretex and down and you will start to appreciate northern technology.