I bet that put a twist in his panties

foraker

Error puts Kennedy on airline no-fly list

Print Print this article

Search Search archive

WASHINGTON — The Senate Judiciary Committee heard this morning from one of its own about some of the problems with airline "no fly" watch lists. Sen. Edward Kennedy, D-Mass., says he had a close encounter with the lists when trying to take the U.S. Airways shuttle out of Washington to Boston. The ticket agent wouldn't let him on the plane. His name was on the list in error.

After a flurry of phone calls, Kennedy was able to fly home, but then the same thing happened coming back to Washington.

Kennedy says it took three calls to Homeland Security Secretary Tom Ridge to get his name stricken from the list. The process took several weeks, in all.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So next time we all have issues with Homeland Security, does that mean we get to call "Terror" Tom Ridge?

Just sound sloshed when you call. They'll put you through on the Kennedy Hotline.

yellaf.gifyellaf.gif That cocksucker is a danger to my way of life, that's for sure.

is a danger to my way of life, that's for sure.

And Tom Ridge isn't? I swear every day you get dumber Greg.

Did I ring your fuckin' bell, dickneck? The subject was Ted Kennedy, hence my comment. And, further, I would argue that Kennedy is more dangerous as he is an actual LAW MAKER, whereas Ridge is simply an implementer who will be gone come a change in Administration. Who appears to have more power here?

Keep your personal insults to yourself, 'cause I'm sure you'd sing a different tune if we were standing face to face.

Greg_W

The problem with the Patriot Act is that it doesn't solve the human error problem, which is what got us into this mess. If the political higher ups at the FBI hadn't blown off their field personnel, we would probably have caught the goobers before they did anything. Now, if the PA included a clause that said "If you ignore your field people and something happens, you will be decapitated and your head will be placed upon a spike in the National Mall as an example to others"......

Kennedy is more dangerous as he is an actual LAW MAKER, whereas Ridge is simply an implementer who will be gone come a change in Administration.

That you don't realize Ridge is a de facto lawmaker proves my point.

And Greg - I'd say your a slimy twinkle toed son of a bitch to your granny panty wearing fag ass the_finger.gif

Last I checked, Gore not only got the popular vote in 2000, but also won in Florida...

So. Do we need to resurrect the threads on how Presidents are elected in this country?

And, CJ, I doubt it. You're probably just another spineless, Birkenstock-wearing, Seattle pussy.