Jessica wants to become a cc.com chica too!

jon

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn snowbird just took gregw out in one fell swoop!!! thumbs_up.gif

Bullshit, she's just a pup. Her attempt at spray was misdirected. If you disect my post more carefully, you see that I am counselling RumR on good pussy (aka, not smelly). So, her barb should really be directed at RumR, not me. I'm like the Teflon Don, baby!!!

but if you further dissect the conversation you will see that i'm implying that you are equipped w/ sumpin that smells like "chicken of the sea"!!! hellno3d.gif

The Board of Directors of Spray took a vote and decided your attempt was baseless and beneath you. It was thrown out as something unworthy of quality spray, especially of the type they are used to seeing come from you.

you sniffin' yourself? yellaf.gif

couldn't resist!!! yelrotflmao.gif

Whaddya think he got a dog for? The companionship? That dog in a bar is gonna be like a drug dog in the airport...

There's a book of dog-friendly establishments in Seattle out there. thumbs_up.gif

fruit.gif

But don't forget...the dog is referred to as a Chick Magnet...so what I'm sayin is, what kind of chicks are you trying to attract? Either way, the dog IS an investment of time and money so my initial comment still stands.... moon.gif

P.S....I'm casting aside all previous attempts at spray, treading lightly, and stepping it up a notch. I.E....just bein me wink.gif

Well, Rudy, pussy smells like fish, but tastes like chicken. However, like fish, if it smells its not real fresh and you may want to reconsider consumption of same.

lil hint there...if it smells like tuna, you probably shouldn't be eating it! Try NOT paying for it next time....you might have better luck moon.gif

THT WAS BEAUTIFUL thumbs_up.gif