Pub Club 8/6

Dave_Schuldt

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

David, David, David!!!

You are quickly on your way to becoming the weekly Pube Club CREW SLUT.

You are thinking Tuesday beer get-together at 6:53 AM on Monday morning!!! Dude, that is WAY TOO ANXIOUS!!! Listen, my friend, maybe you should pick up a sixer of Mickey's on Sunday night and they will be waiting for you the next morning, tasty and cool in their green, wide-mouthed bottles. After this delicious breakfast, Pube Club anxiety might just subside...at least until noon.

-

Take it from Dwayner....he know!

[big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][Wazzup]

Bend Brewery is the far superior establishment, and I'm not just saying that to get Tim to reinstall the chatroom. The last time I was at Deschutes it was a notably disappointing experience, despite being in the company of two of my favorite gentlemen at that moment. BBC's chow is better and cheaper.

For a real treat, don't miss my new favorite place in Bend, the Bendistillery. Those drinks....su-WEET!

As for tomorrow, nice troll ChucK, trying to get the drinking back over in your 'hood again.

Seems like it's time to have it over in Ballard-ish again, the Zoo was more recent, can I suggest we try the new and improved Park Pub? I was there last week, and it's a cooler place than it was before, and the food is really yum now. It's still smallish, but not crowded when I was there.

And for no particular reason, I just want to say this: [rockband]

I echo Timm@y and Allison's sentiments about the Bend Brewery. The Deschutes is way overrated! During peak Bachelor season it takes for friggin ever to get a table. I think one time the wait was over an hour and a half! Eventually we smartened up and started going to the Bend Brewery-a wise decision...

[big Drink][chubit][big Drink][chubit][big Drink][chubit]

Some time ago, Dan Larson said he'd attend if we went to a pub near his place of work in Montlake. Larson? You out there? The Park, Zoo, Roanoke ... all fine with me. Maybe the Roanoke is within Larson's perimeter.

[ 08-06-2002, 07:42 AM: Message edited by: mattp ]

Welcome back Mattp. What's the parking situation at the Roanoke?

Last I heard the Park Pub didn't appreciate our large crowd at their pub, even though we doubled their normal take for a Tuesday. Also, the service sucked. Unless that's changed I think we should go somewhere else.

[rockband][big Drink][sleep]

If I didn't throw them out, I may have a couple donations that don't fit anymore after my last expedition...

I think we should make the trail markers gender neutral. Guys bring your old patagucci boxers or tighty whites.

[ 08-06-2002, 10:19 AM: Message edited by: ehmmic ]