funny little vid about bushtard *DELETED*

Distel32

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing "homophobic" about the video IMO. I've seen a similar parody on Jay Leno's show. Seems like Distel is a little then-tha-tive about the issue? And is possibly confusing tolerance with acceptance.

Lars! You caved in to the gay PC lobby by editing your post. But you're still thumbs_up.gif. (And I don't mean that in a John Kerry/Edwards-homosexual kinda way the_finger.gif)

I guess I see them in different lights because in the one I posted they are making fun of bush with no associations. I agree it is stupid, but still made me laugh.

I don't find the other one funny because I feel like they are making fun of gay people. I find making fun of gays to be pretty lame.

and no I'm not gay

I guess I see them in different lights because in the one I posted they are making fun of bush with no associations. I agree it is stupid, but still made me laugh.

I don't find the other one funny because I feel like they are making fun of gay people. I find making fun of gays to be pretty lame.

and no I'm not gay

thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif Anyone in the climbing community who has a problem with gays or "diversity" related topics and feels the need to resort to juvenile spray regarding those topics deserves to learn a good lesson in balance and respect.

I applaud distel for standing up for what he believes to be fairness for all. More peeps need ot just say NO to ignorance. bigdrink.gif

thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif Anyone in the climbing community who has a problem with gays or "diversity" related topics...deserves to learn a good lesson in balance and respect.

Yes! Everyone within the climbing community must think as one. Only through focused, uniform thought can we reach nirvana! Anyone who dares dissent shall be taught a good lesson. hellno3d.gifrolleyes.gif

thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif Anyone in the climbing community who has a problem with gays or "diversity" related topics...deserves to learn a good lesson in balance and respect.

Yes! Everyone within the climbing community must think as one. Only through focused, uniform thought can we reach nirvana! Anyone who dares dissent shall be taught a good lesson. hellno3d.gifrolleyes.gif

Geek_em8.gif Yeah, Yeah! I was generalizing in a specific manner for this general board membership. I guess I was thinking too specifically and in doing so I alienated specific views that might be considered valid in certain circles. tongue.gifrolleyes.gifwave.gif

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

Wow, I guess times have changed. Seems the bulk of the Kommunity has moved a little too far too the right in recent years for my taste and the increase of internal conflict withing the Kommunity is a direct reflection on this "changing" of the guard. But as in all mainstream sports, corruption does occur. wave.gif

BTW; I really dont have any specific political leaning but if pressured I tend to move towards oncoming traffic...not towards the ditch.

Heh...tolerate but not nescessarily accept? Afraid the big bad gay boogeymen will be coming for you in the night?? shocked.gif

Anybody who has issues with gay people should look in the mirror and ask themselves what their sexual orientation is.

P.S. The christian right wing nazis suck balls! the_finger.gif

I don't think most straight people have issues with gay people. I think most straight people wonder why we have to listen to this constant PC harangue over being insensitive to "gay issues." Count me as one person who steadfastly believes that it makes more sense for children to be raised in a home with a Mom and a Dad than in a home with two Moms or two Dads. Goddamnit, I have a right to have that opinion, and not to be labeled as "against gays" just because I do. Lighten up, and take off your pc blindfolds, people. Form your own opinions based on logic and experience, not based on what other people want you to believe.