• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Dennis_Harmon

Greg W

Find one of the many threads he posted on today and send him a personal message. It is the little icon with two guys passing eachother an envelope.

Or click on todays active topics, scroll down and click on the one that says "WA pass anyone?" Posted by Greg W.

Good Luck...inernet hardman.

[ 07-23-2002, 11:33 PM: Message edited by: Lambone ]

Thanks Lambone, We don't all work for MicroSoft...believe it or not. But genuine people still do exist out there. I've always wondered what whould happen one day when someone's toilet plugs up and they're desperately trying trying to un-plug it, and go on the inter-net to try to find a plumber...but can't find one...because they're all on the internet. Interesting idea, eh? Dennis Harmon

quote:

Originally posted by Dennis Harmon:

I've always wondered what whould happen one day when someone's toilet plugs up and they're desperately trying trying to un-plug it, and go on the inter-net to try to find a plumber...but can't find one...because they're all on the internet. Interesting idea, eh? Dennis Harmon

Funny you mention that...

I hired a guy to cut my trees once, raced home from school to meet him here at the schedualed time, and found that he was at home on his computer spraying on this site!

Wow, my own topic. I would like to take this opportunity to say: Dan Larson Sux!! Granite is good. And, send money to the Snafflehound Reparations Project; they have been oppressed for years. Also, a warning, don't climb in the Enchantments the rock is bad. Actually, the Enchantments are a front for the secret laboratory of U.S. Chemical Weapons Corps. If you go there, you could get anthrax or somethin'.

Greg W

quote:

Originally posted by Greg W:

Wow, my own topic. I would like to take this opportunity to say: Dan Larson Sux!! Granite is good. And, send money to the Snafflehound Reparations Project; they have been oppressed for years. Also, a warning, don't climb in the Enchantments the rock is bad. Actually, the Enchantments are a front for the secret laboratory of U.S. Chemical Weapons Corps. If you go there, you could get anthrax or somethin'.

Greg W

they are watcing greg....shhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

purple dogs are shaven with butter..i repeat purple dogs are shaved with butter..

[Eek!]

quote:

Originally posted by erik:

purple dogs are shaved with butter..

[Eek!]

I had a girlfriend who was into that. Oops, probably shouldn't have shared that. [Eek!]

Greg W

quote:

Originally posted by AlpineK:

huh

But, I should mention that he did a great job on the trees for a decent price.

quote:

Originally posted by Lambone:

But, I should mention that he did a great job on the trees for a decent price.

Did he make them look like giraffes and dinosaurs and stuff?

AlpineK;

Can you carve my trees into a replica of the Muir Hut for my bud-friendly climbing buddies? [big Grin]

quote:

Originally posted by sk:

suggestion- build a tree house. If I remember corectly they are much fun...even for grownups
[Wink]

Do you need an arborist to build you a treehouse, or could you have a carpenter do it?

Good question... I had a two story playhouse that my dad built that hosted more than one grownup party... no arberist was needed though [Wink]

quote:

Originally posted by sk:

Good question... I had a two story playhouse that my dad built that hosted more than one grownup party... no arberist was needed though
[Wink]

and what happend 9 months later???

????? what are you talking about???? [Confused] My parents liked to drink and party, in the summer the playhouse just ended up with people milling arround it. It was cool and fun and a fort. I was sugesting to greg that he could have a "multi" use mir type hut at his home [Wink] silly [big Grin]

quote:

Originally posted by sk:

Good question... I had a two story playhouse that my dad built that hosted more than one grownup party... no arberist was needed though
[Wink]

That sounds like it should be over in the "Forbidden Partners" thread. [Eek!][big Grin]

you all are so bad, here I am being on my best behavior... and this is what I get [Wink]

quote:

Originally posted by sk:

you all are so bad, here I am being on my best behavior... and this is what I get
[Wink]

It has been my experience that when you are on your best behavior you get spanked the hardest, so go ahead and be bad. What's the point?

hold on. let me poor a beer so I can cry into it [Wink][Razz]

So you want your trees to be ugly, squat, damp, and stinky?

I don't know...most folks like nice looking trees. [Wink]

suggestion- build a tree house. If I remember corectly they are much fun...even for grownups [Wink]