:fahq:'in goats

jja

These demons followed us all the way down the trail trundling rocks on top of us. Even though I had a helmet I got tagged by a big one on the back of the neck thumbs_down.gif

Somebody needs to put the fear of humans back into these overgrown rodents with horns. I'm bringin' my glock next time I go up SCW - I figure I'll only have to dispatch one or two before they begin to get the message

the_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gif

361237-goat.jpg

361237-goat.jpg.24c270d5544814fe03d4d189b674a76f.jpg

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Start throwing the rocks back! Or just take a piss...They were probably hoping you'd take a leak so they could lick the salt out of it.

I was hiking back to the S.F. of the Flathead River in Montana one time and had a salt crazed deer follow me for 6 miles. I came back to camp after some fishing to find him 3/4 of the way in my tent licking my sleeping bag . It was soaked with deer slobber. I picked up a rock and nailed the fucker hard. He didn't come back.

Any bambi lovers who want to give me shit ...go screw yourself...I was 30+ miles from the nearest road and I'm not going to have a deer's antlers trash my tent there.

be careful pacifying goats with urine. I had one soooo salt crazy that it drank my piss before it touched ground. no shit. let me just say I was too scared to stop pissing and run w/my johnson floppin and pissin everywhere. good way for a free goat B.J. i guess

Somebody needs to put the fear of humans back into these overgrown rodents with horns.

sux about the rock in the neck but those goats are badass creatures....think about it; they just scamper around and laugh it up at us humans.....i am sure they joke around mocking us with all our fancy equipment when they send 5.8 like its the obvious gully.

yes, all they probably wanted was for you to piss off the edge for them so they are challenged when obtaining the salty granite grit licking pleasure.

goats are cool, and humans are just jealous cuz they got mini grapling hooks for feet with stickier rubber than C4 version 2.

play nice now tony tiger wave.gifbigdrink.gif

I just bought a salt lick at the Monroe feed store. I'm going to break it up into chunks and brink a few with me in goat country. If I encounter one of those pests, I'll drop a chunk and that ought to keep 'em busy for a while.

And thus the 11th essential for any 'serious' alpine climbers pack....