I got a job! Come drink with me.

klenke

The bisesquiholiyear is over. Time to get back to the 9 to 5 grind. But before then I need to drink away the thought of it. grin.gif

I will be having a drink or two or three at Peso's (605 Queen Anne Ave N) starting around 8:00PM. Come and join me if you like. Some of your drinks may be on me.

bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ken: both are relevant here.

Well last night was pretty fun. My friend Mike joined me and Thinker was there too still recovering from a drink sesh the night before. As per usual, there were plenty of pretty ladies at Peso's. That place never seems to fail in that regard.

After my compatriots left I joined up with this foursome (three gals and a guy) and we moved over to the Mirabeau Room (sp?). Mirabeau, on lower Queen Anne, just opened three months ago. It's a dance club. Good to see I've still got some hip moves. grin.gif

More fun will be had at Peso's tonight than at the Flailiners game. Sucker. Plus, we'll be able to watch the Moroners on TV.

"Moroners"?? sounds like someone's been spending a lotta time with Dave_Schuldt. yellaf.gif

no, Franklin pitched a pretty damn good game Friday nite. and no one, on either team, scored till the bottom of the 9th!!

the_finger.gifthe_finger.gif