Moderators - A critique

Eric_L_Moon

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

see trask....this is a climbers post....i dont know how much you know about us....but we aren't typically too worried about spelling and sentence composition....so if you wanna diagram sentences, i suggest you practice on summit post.com....

Red Monk, I realize that this is a climbers' bbs. All I'm saying is that there are quite a few college boys posting here that can't spell for shit, much less formulate a cohesive train of thought. Unless Daddy is bankrolling them, I would imagine that they will need to seek gainful employment at some point in time. Considering the fact that they're "college boys", one would formulate the opinion that they are looking for a six figure salery within an acceptable period of time. No righteous employer will hire an illiterate college boy. I am an employer, and I refuse to hire someone with poor communication skills (when it's REALLY necessary on a professional level).

So you genius' do whatcha' want, but perhaps think about it for a millisecond. Back to shit slingin' --

trask

quote:

Originally posted by trask:

Red Monk, I realize that this is a climbers' bbs. All I'm saying is that there are quite a few college boys posting here that can't spell for shit, much less formulate a cohesive train of thought. Unless Daddy is bankrolling them, I would imagine that they will need to seek gainful employment at some point in time. Considering the fact that they're "college boys", one would formulate the opinion that they are looking for a six figure salery within an acceptable period of time. No righteous employer will hire an illiterate college boy. I am an employer, and I refuse to hire someone with poor communication skills (when it's REALLY necessary on a professional level).

So you genius' do whatcha' want, but perhaps think about it for a millisecond. Back to shit slingin' --

trask

You do realize you spelled "salary" wrong, don't you?

tell ya the truth trask...i am a college boy...but i dont want shit for a job...jobs are for the weak....all i do is climb....i climb for a job and i climb for fun when i get off work....sorry if i jumped on ya...but i thought mabe your comment was directed at me....mabe it was....but it probably wasn't too applicable in my case.... cause i dont give a shit about grammar...there is a time and place for it and CC.com AINT it! (like that AINT? that was for you trask)

quote:

Originally posted by trask:

I am an employer, and I refuse to hire someone with poor communication skills (when it's REALLY necessary on a professional level).

trask

Wow this is really starting to make sense now, you have someone else do your work so you can spray all day long. FASCINATING!

Jon--

As moderator I think you should issue P.U.I. tickets --- Posting while Under the Influence-- whether it be smoking the kind bud as in Redmonk's case or hitting the booze as is trask's case.

Don't drink and spray!

[big Drink]