PUB CLUB

Dave_Schuldt

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a small turnout because guys like Figger Eight are all talk but no action (and no show). RURP? Erik? ChucK? But Off White was there, once again asserting that his name is genuine and not just an avatar, Dr. Don lectured on the topic "ethics in the new millenium," to which Mountain Ranger and I listened intently and AlpineK served as moderator. Allison represented the fairer sex, and that's about all there is to tell. By the way, we didn't call it a night until nearly midnight so you, Ehmmic, would have been welcome.

Sorry I didn't show Mattp. I was climbing. And I was drinking a beer next to some brown river running out of the Spada Reservoir about 9:30 pm, thinking of you guys [Frown][big Drink] .

I only posted in the Pub Club thread so as to get Trask's obnoxious post off of the top.

Pub Club was a blast, much beer was had, and was sufficently drunk for packing, and plane ride. I got home at 1 am, went to bed at 2:30, woke up at 4:15, was at the airport by 5:20, stood in line for ticketing and secuirity (which was at the highest I've seen it all year), on the plane at 6:10 (6:15 depature time), and finally home in the beautifully brown state of Utah by 9:00 MDT.

[big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][big Drink] (twice as much because it's only 3.5%) [big Grin]

What's the rotation for next week? A bit early to start discussing, but with the holiday weekend I figured what the heck. I would like to lobby for an Everett or Snohomish Pub Club. There are some of us up this way and maybe we could get Trask to crawl out of his cave!!