PUB CLUB

Dave_Schuldt

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I started thread proposing the PC, but I quess no one reads the site on sundays. Anyway, I don't care where it is in Tacoma, or even anywhere south sound, however it is the South's turn.

As I said in my other thread Sleigh (kevin) is suppose to be back tomorrow, from far off lands and I taking him drinking to celebrate his safe return to the US. So if any one wants to join us thats great.

Being as how its Tuesday, I thought I'd drag this back up to the top. I'm game for Tacoma, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of other folks down this way piping up. As far as venues, the closest I've ever come to being beaten up in a bar is one time a guy was knocked sprawling across my table, and wherever you pick I'd prefer it was no rowdier than that...

This is RURP:

RURP hates indecisiveness. The Pube Club tonight will be in Tacoma. It will be at a place called Engine House 9 also known as E-9. Maybe there will be some directions. It will begin at 7:00 PM or so. Do you want to meet RURP? Maybe I will appear, maybe not, it does not matter. RURP hates indecisiveness.

RURP has spoken.

This is RURP:

"Figure Eight" thinks that there is no "eye-candy" at the E-9 tonight because the college girlies are not around. He is wrong.

a) there are often college cheerleader camps going on at the local college at this time, and they drink and carry on as the rumor says they do.

b) I hear that the young ladies who go to the Pub Clubs are delightful.

c) most importantly, RURP has often been considered eye-candy. Ich bin gross und stark! Ani gedol v'chazak! gibor! Not that I will be showing up for this thing at that place, but if I do, you will know me when you spontaneously remark: "that big and strong fellow is genuine Big Wall Eye-Candy!"

RURP has spoken!

Off - you are showing your rookie status. I bet if you show up, you will find us. Hint: pubclub usually has a mix of ages, whereas almost no other group in the bar ever does. If that doesn't work, put on your helmet and we'll find you.

Off - you are showing your rookie status. I bet if you show up, you will find us. Hint: pubclub usually has a mix of ages, whereas almost no other group in the bar ever does. If that doesn't work, put on your helmet and we'll find you.