Does anyone like Martlet?

RobBob

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly feel sorry for Martlet. To this day I have never understood how anyone can get (and possible crave) self satisfaction and fulfillment from hiding behind a DSL connection and purposely attempting to anger other people. If this is his main source of attention (which it seems it is); he is obviously an introvert of some type that is so inapt at social skills and physical interaction he has turned to the comforting lull of his hard drive fan.

Martlet registered a little more than a week ago, yet is already at 300+ posts (I’ve been on the site for 6 months and almost have 200). At this rate he will dethrone even Dru at posts. Personally, I value my free time greatly and anytime I have a half day to myself (heck even a few hours); there are 8 millions things I rather do instead of sitting in front of my computer hitting the refresh button. I would suspect many of the users of this page are the same way (hence the board being so dead on the weekends).

Martlet: I will be on the East Coast (Boston) in the next month for work. Perhaps you might consider going bouldering with me. You need a new hobby. And sunlight.

Martlet: I will be on the East Coast (Boston) in the next month for work. Perhaps you might consider going bouldering with me. You need a new hobby. And sunlight.

Actually, there's one of the best bouldering spots around 5 minutes from my house, and about 15 minutes from the nearest Boston T stop. I'd be more than happy to dust off the chalk bag and head out with you. I'd rather dive, though, and I'm guessing you're most likely all talk anyway. I won't hear from you.

he is obviously an introvert of some type that is so inapt at social skills and physical interaction he has turned to the comforting lull of his hard drive fan.

You can finish your psychoanalysis while you're out here, and I can correct your "inapt" vocabulary. I'll assume that was a typo.

I actually give walmart credi. I dont think anybody has been truly disliked by every liberal (moonbat), conservative, moderate, extreme leftist and extreme rightist at the same time.

Walmart may actually be good for the board; he is bringing us all together in a bond of common hatred.

If so, please step forward and defend him. I mean, it's just so childish it's painful. thumbs_down.gif

Other than the garrolous, willful, self centered, self indulgent, liquor riddled, insidious, liberal hating, lies so much his dog won't even come when he calls personality, I think he's kind of o.k.

BTW, the above is merely my opinion, and not neccesarily the truth. wave.gif