Michael Moore

scott_harpell

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scroll up, moron.

You're the moron. wave.gif

Ahh yes, you completely ignored a post, asked where it was, pretended you didn't see it, responded to comments about it, but I'm the moron.

Nice try, moonbat. You ready to respond to it yet?

Jesus Christ. Get a room, you two. You sounds like a bunch of whiny schoolgirls. rolleyes.gif

Martlet, you bring up good points, but your good point to pointless bickering ratio is kinda low.

I just drag it on too long sometimes. I should have let him wallow in his beat down about 10 comments ago. I'll let him continue to post his irrelevant mental masturbation, since he obviously can't debate this topic.

-out-

j_b... read the articles... also... you state that otehr film makers have created such stories, but they do not call them documentaries and they do not make comedies out of tradgedies. thumbs_down.gif

is there a sacred golden rule which says that tragicomedy is not appropriate in documentary film making? isn't tragicomedy part of life as we know it? if it wasn't why would it have evolved to such a popular mode of communication in art as well as everyday exchanges?

as for whether no documentary film makers has used tragicomedy before moore, i seriously doubt it. just give me time, i'll think of one.

You quoted a precenedce and I showed you that there was none.

I just drag it on too long sometimes. I should have let him wallow in his beat down about 10 comments ago. I'll let him continue to post his irrelevant mental masturbation, since he obviously can't debate this topic.

OhShutUpAssface.gif

"But speaking here in my capacity as a polished, sophisticated European as well, it seems to me the laugh here is on the polished, sophisticated Europeans. They think Americans are fat, vulgar, greedy, stupid, ambitious and ignorant and so on. And they've taken as their own, as their representative American, someone who actually embodies all of those qualities." - Christopher Hitchens on "Scarborough Country

• 4 weeks later...