Martlet

Blake

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, that could mean that Young, Preppie, and Piece of Shit are redundant, exclusive of the Republican affiliation.

Figures a Conservative Fuck Stain jumped to conclusions.

What conclusions did I jump to?

Figures a liberal moonbat would come up with that.

Doug: 2

Republican FuckStick: 0

bigdrink.gif

BTW: Oly snaf.gifyellaf.gif

Christ, put down your pom poms Britney until you at least understand what he's saying.

Martlet, do you think the gendarme pitches on the N. Ridge of Stuart are overrated simply because of their spectacular position, or are they really bona fide 5.9?

Good question Off-White. I haven't been on it, ended up doing the easier traverse, but curious what others think of it. Also wondering if the other side of the gendarme has been climbed, looked like there was just as nice of crack on the other side of the gendarme?

FYI, since the majority of us are still confused, Martlet is not a young energetic youth but rather a 40 year old dude with nothing better to do.

I'm done with engaging in any of this crap, but figured I'd at least let everybody know who they are actually arguing with.

FYI, since the majority of us are still confused, Martlet is not a young energetic youth but rather a 40 year old dude with nothing better to do.

I'm done with engaging in any of this crap, but figured I'd at least let everybody know who they are actually arguing with.

I have yet to see you post anything even remotely accurate. I'm glad you're keeping up the trend.

What's this, the 2nd or 3rd time you've been "all done with this"? Does this only happen when mom calls you down for dinner?

I have no idea what you said, but I'm sure it was either denial or an attack on me. In any event, that's all I wanted to post...to at least straighten that little matter out.

wave.gif

So, is that the 3rd time, or the 4th you've been done with this?

You just can't stay away. Damn teenagers.