Martlet

Blake

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Klenke said:

I nominate this thread for the new CC.COM SNORE AWARD. Boooooorrrrr-ing.

I dunno, without this thread I never would have known that there even was such a thing as Organic Treacle, but it seems an ideal metaphor for dimwitted xenophobic dittohead spew. Next thing you know he'll start prattling on about how illegal immigrants are responsible for all that's bad in the economy or how wrong gay marriage is. yellaf.gif

Klenke said:

I nominate this thread for the new CC.COM SNORE AWARD. Boooooorrrrr-ing.

I dunno, without this thread I never would have known that there even was such a thing as Organic Treacle, but it seems an ideal metaphor for dimwitted xenophobic dittohead spew. Next thing you know he'll start prattling on about how illegal immigrants are responsible for all that's bad in the economy or how wrong gay marriage is. yellaf.gif

Why are you a homophobe? It's rare to see a liberal moonbat that hates immigrants and homos. You mustn't fit in well.

The only problem with the ignore thing is you can still see their posts quoted by others. The board software has no ability to determine where quoted text comes from...

I know...for instance...Marty just posted "*** You are ignoring this user ***", and since I'm posting this here, now you have to read what he wrote, even if you are ignoring him. It is a pain, but I suppose no system is perfect.

The only problem with the ignore thing is you can still see their posts quoted by others. The board software has no ability to determine where quoted text comes from...

I know...for instance...Marty just posted "*** You are ignoring this user ***", and since I'm posting this here, now you have to read what he wrote, even if you are ignoring him. It is a pain, but I suppose no system is perfect.

I'm sure you'll learn to live with it. You've lived with being ignorant all these years.