Distel32

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

shefield fukin sucks. just ask anyone who lives there. and it will be a sunny warm and smog free day there before i ever replace my hanes beefy t with chest poket for smokes and my wranglers and garbage-can-size rodeo buckle with any s7 bullshit.

shefield fukin sucks. just ask anyone who lives there. and it will be a sunny warm and smog free day there before i ever replace my hanes beefy t with chest poket for smokes and my wranglers and garbage-can-size rodeo buckle with any s7 bullshit.

were you in the village people?

were you in the village people?

no. aint no buckle bunnies following them fags. but the indian is kina cute. hellno3d.gif

ben sold it to them.

He now runs Moon Industries. The shit is made in SLC.

I like S7, make nice clothing, and their new pads are great.

'moon landings'. that is a pun right? fukin clever as all hell. an distel i know you wearin the jcrew your mom bought for ya.

Distel is currently sporting:

old ass shoes with my big toe sticking out the front, prana pants I purchased on sale, and a Cordless t-shirt I purchased in SLC.

This public service announcement was brought to you by: "Bone Crushing Authority and Co" copyright bvb