routes seen at the UW gym

Gary_Yngve

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering all the attention I have recieved in the last month, Squid has generously agreed to help me find a real climber. So he put up Snugtop's Revenge (5.13). Redpointers win the right to buy me dinner. If you do it onsite, Corona will come too.

Gee, and I thought you "personal ad" request for climbing partners was a new low. Oops, wrong again. rolleyes.gif

Some of you are partypoopers. I think that's kind of fun. Right away I know I have no chance...cuz I can't even climb Class 3 without falling down.

Props to Squid for elevating snugtop's stature to nothing less than a 5.13! (Was that a sneaky way of hitting on her, Squid?) yellaf.gif

Props to Squid for elevating snugtop's stature to nothing less than a 5.13! (Was that a sneaky way of hitting on her, Squid?) yellaf.gif

Only difference is that with the proper application of Jaegermeister, Squid can downrate that 5.13 to a fun 5.4 romp. yellaf.gif

Never underestimate my powers of sneakiness, Klenke. I've surprised better souls than you.

BTW, there are some other notable new routes up at the UW:

'Tastes Like Mammut,' 'Beal Dental Plan,' and 'Tooth Fairy.'

Shouldn't that be "Toof Fairy"? wave.gifyelrotflmao.gif

"Winsome and Toothsome" would be better cause of the double meaning wave.gif
I had toothsome as one word. But, knowing the meaning of the word, it would seem if you lose your teeth, you would no longer be toothsome; it was a tough call and in the end I decided to separate the syllables. Just because there could be a double meaning, it still has to make sense.

Winsome and toothsome are similar in meaning, not dissimilar.