Pub Club 3/16/04, Canturbury's

icegirl

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I posted this on last week's thread too, by mistake...damn.

Hey, great job on getting this decided a few days beforehand! I think it can only serve to increase the number of people who show and the fun quotient.

As I've stated before, when the destination is decided on Tuesday at 4 it essentially limits attendance to people who have internet access on Tuesdays at 4 to 6pm....which may eliminate some of the most colorful people reading the board.

See you there!

Squid, are you showing?

btw, Squid's idea for The Little Red Hen in Greenlake would be an absolute hoot to have a pub club at. They have country dance lessons on Tuesday nights for and hour or so before the band starts (no cover on Tuesdays)...it would be some cheap entertainment to watch...or to participate in. Plenty of room, pool tables, a bit smoky, but I've never had the food there.

http://littleredhen.com/pages/cal.htm

pony.jpg

Nice turnout. We had Jim Nelson, Kit, Mattp, Thinker, Marylou, Icegirl, AlpinFox, Sergio, klenke, Snugtop, Treadtramp (beer glass breaker), Toast
Also,

Corona, Squid, Squid's friend Michelle, Rocksanyone, GaryY, Dave Schuldt, another one of Nelson's friends, and, most important of all, Dr. ChucK. (Chaucer was also there in spirit.)

That's 21 by my count! I wonder what the record is for highest turn out.