• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
minx

smiffy this w/e (3/13)

I'll be wanking away...frontside w/ my youngest and another couple w/ their baby...

Staying at the hub

I'll be wanking away...frontside w/ my youngest and another couple w/ their baby...

Staying at the hub

You say these things....but will they happen? hahaha.gifHCL.gif

I'll be at Smith either Thur-Sunday or Friday-Sunday. It depends when I can break free from my rigorious work schedule. yellowsleep.gifyelrotflmao.gif

I wuld go but I can't seem to get a ride. perhaps another time.

I'm gonna be there late morning on Sunday, hanging out till weds. :-) Might be wanking on the student wall cracks for a bit first thing sunday, staying at Skull Hollow. If anyone's staying past Sunday, look me up, 87 Tan Stubaru with the purple bunny.

i'll be there friday through sunday. anyone throwing a party at the grasslands?

Already made plans for Timberline this weekend. I had to chew over this one for a while tho. Next time, I'm there.

Shit...those are better odds than i was giving myself...

the_finger.gif

Take out the trash on-time and hide out in the garage for the rest of the week, dude. yellaf.gif

GREG...STFU

quit making fun of my situation, bitch! the_finger.gifboxing_smiley.gif

No harm intended, bro; just funnin' ya. Hope you make it.