Photo Contest Winners!

texplorer

Which is a worse slideshow dialog.

Dru, "So on this pitch we placed six snargs and though we think there was rock we couldn't find it under the 3 feet of moss."

Distal, "So on this problem you crank off the heinous mono into a crimpy gaston before a gnar gnar mantle 4 ft off the deck."

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dru, "So on this pitch we placed six snargs and though we think there was rock we couldn't find it under the 3 feet of moss."

Distal, "So on this problem you crank off the heinous mono into a crimpy gaston before a gnar gnar mantle 4 ft off the deck."

that is exactly why at my slideshow I put it all to music.

that is exactly why at my slideshow I put it all to music.

Why don't you just take pictures of all of your bowel movements and put those to music at your slideshow. It would be vastly more interesting than homeboy on sickproj1, homeboy on sickproj2, homeboy on sickproj3 ... homeboy on sickproj56 ... homeboy on sickproj 4565 ...

Tex: "So we went in to climb Mt Snaffle snaf.gif but...uhhh.well we were tryin some of the BC kine and somehow in the cloud of smoke we got lost and climbed Horsecock Pinnacle instead" HCL.gif

Why don't you just take pictures of all of your bowel movements and put those to music at your slideshow. It would be vastly more interesting than homeboy on sickproj1, homeboy on sickproj2, homeboy on sickproj3 ... homeboy on sickproj56 ... homeboy on sickproj 4565 ...

Let's go climb together thumbs_up.gif

I'll climb trad in the morning with ya, then we'll go boulder? you up for it!? I'm down to learn how to jam wave.gif

Let's go climb together thumbs_up.gif

I'll climb trad in the morning with ya, then we'll go boulder? you up for it!? I'm down to learn how to jam wave.gif

I'm down. Will I have to teach you how to put your harness on too?