• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by chucK:

What happened to the Roanoke Tavern?

Or what about the post that said you go with Juan?

I am pretty sure Juan will show over here. I dont want to step on his toes. I am open for Roanoke but everyone else is changing subjects. I picked a venue that has never held the likes of us as Roanoke has. [big Drink]

Personally, I am more likely to make Bear Creek in Redmond than Roanoke on Mercer Island.

My two cents...and I really want to see Capt. Caveman's Tooth FA pics!

Greg

[ 05-06-2002, 01:04 PM: Message edited by: Greg W ]

Ray -

I DID NOT suggest denying you your rightful pub club THIS week because we did have an established rotation that would have placed us over there tomorrow night. Also, I gave you credit where credit is due -- you regularly show up at pub club, and you have been willing to drive to Seattle or Tacoma on a Tuesday night. Your efforts in this regard have truly brought you great status as one of the superstars of pub club. What I DID say was that Eastside does not in my mind have enough participation to justify holding the event there as often as Tacoma.

You don't care what I think, but here it is: rally the troops and get stronger east side participation and you won't have a problem when you suggest we go drink beer in your neighborhood.

Too bad you don't want to go to the Pickets.

Matt

Have fun in Seattle Matt.

I am rallying trooops now. You guys change the rules. That is true. I think I have enough friends to gather here anyway.

You are a lawyer. I suppose you sit and watch and argue tactically all day. I know this and can see past it. Pube club is on east side. [Moon]

Ray -

Hold on here. I'm actually pretty much on your side -- I've said that the rotation would place us on the east side and that if it were up to me we would go to the east side tomorrow night. But I did talk with Alpine K about how the east side participation has been low, and I agree with he and others who may feel that unless that situation changes we might not go there again as soon as we would to Tacoma.

If you look back at all similar discussions, you will see that I have never -- not once -- argued that the pub club should be held in my neighborhood. The only time I have taken a stand in any of these arguments is when somebody has said "fuck you guy's, I'm going here with my friends no matter where you go."

For tomorrow, I'll wait and see where it looks like the "real" event is to be held. Real beer drinking is just too important to miss out by going to the unreal event.

Matt

quote:

Originally posted by jon:

I think I'm just going to sit in the forrest outside my house and drink beer and throw eggs at cars. If anyone wants to join me throw me a PM.

I am going to get rowdy with others then come by and egg you guys from a vehicle [laf][big Drink]

quote:

I think I'm just going to sit in the forrest outside my house and drink beer and throw eggs at cars. If anyone wants to join me throw me a PM.

Oh yeah!! [Mad][Mad]

Well then I am going to drink beer and throw eggs at bicyclists! [big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][Mad]

That said chuck,

You should join the black sheep pube club cuz we aim on rowdiness and barroom brawls. Then we go and drive by egg CC.com moderators and hardmen for some entertainment.

It seems as if AlpineK has taken ownership of Pube Club but I never voted for that.

East side it is. Tuna Taco and Bronco invited. [big Drink]

danke caveman, but I have the day off and am spending at Index as it is, if there are going to be any other people out there enjoying a beverage or two in the parking lot, I'll stay and pretend I'm sitting in that old bus/van thing that isn't there anymore. If thats a no-go, I'm all for showing up late wherever pub club is.

Ownership?

I don't think so. Like Mattp I'll drink where everyone wants to go, but judging from the poll and the last eastside turn out it seems that there is a lack of support for the eastside.

Now if a bunch of eastsiders start posting about how they want to drink on the eastside then we can go there. So far the only posters are Ray and Greg W.

Tuna Taco,

Tell you what. I'll save all our beer bottles and mugs and pack them up in the truck. Then we bring about 10 dozen eggs and drive by the Duchess every ten minutes to hit up AlpineK and others with the barrage. [Wazzup][big Drink][laf]

AlpineK you are strongarming shit. It's in on the east side. YOu are changin the rules. That is weak. [geek]

I wish I could create polls but you guys have that ability to place whatever you want in your polls and steer things to your liking by saying shit in certain ways.

Quit changin rules [Mad][Moon]

quote:

Originally posted by chucK:

quote:

Oh yeah!!
[Mad][Mad]

Well then I am going to drink beer and throw eggs at bicyclists!
[big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][Mad]
chucK lets compromise, how bout lighting bags or poop on peoples porches?

It sounds like the official Pub Club Prank Night is in full swing! Flaming bags o' poo, eggs, flying beer bottles, you name it! Juvenile destruction is the name of the game, so if your on a bike, pedal for your life! The disgruntled cc.com drinkers are headed YOUR way!

As far as I know the rules were never set in stone. The rotation seemed like a good idea judging by the people who post at CC. After further input it seems like a good idea to change things.

Get a bunch of Eastsiders to post and show up.

Seattle folk will show up, but if we drive over to the eastside to drink with Seattle folk thats just dumb.

Perhaps we could put the designated location for the pub clubs on the calendar every month, (i.e. seattle, tacoma, east side) and thus settle the bickering that happens every week just a little bit more? Once the neighborhood question gets settled nobody seems to dispute the venue to much. Consensus is in order!

quote:

Originally posted by Cpt.Caveman:

The only stones are yours and my brains.

I think it is our turn. East side it is. Now get back to the drawing board for your next week venue.

[big Drink][big Drink]
Tomorrow on the east side.

It will be if more eastsiders post. I hear you, but if all I hear is you aren't you strongarming things

Oh yeah if nobody above shows then it goes to a beer guzzling contest with me representing the east side.

How many beers can you drink at one pube club compared with other representatives. If any areas beer guzzler does not show they are disqualified. [big Drink][big Drink]