Letter Real or Phoney?

catbirdseat

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

who the fuck writes letters anymore? i think it is phony.

lummox has a point here. This "letter" is a probably a ploy to draw the generals and intelligence people off base. Some how the US military fails to ask the ground troop officers what their take is on stuff or if they do ask its dismissed. From personal experience I know that the average officer in the field has a "feel" for what is happening and will bounce stuff off his NCO.

HRoark's reaction tells me I've hit the mark. The neocons are upset with me for casting aspersions. We all know that Bush would never use phony intellegence to further his own aims.

I swear you're like a fucking woman. Don't read anything into my post except that I think you are an idiot. Fuck off and die.

CBS:

DO you write for the National Enquirer?

No, do you think they would hire me?

I think this "letter" is a safe one for the administration because they figure it will be much more difficult for anyone to uncover the truth than it was with the yellow cake hoax. In that case all that was necessary was to go to Nigeria and check it out. It isn't so easy to go to Al Queda to check out this story. And in any case, there is no momentous decision that hinges on this discovery, such as whether to go to war.