Michael is Innocent

catbirdseat

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure that two good liberals, like yourselves, are willing to hear all the evidence that is presented in open court before convicting him.
Fairweather, you must have the day off. You are right, he needs to be tried in court, but we can still have our fun with him. He's the one putting on the spectacle.

True to all. The only thing certain is that Michael has some big 'issues', and I would not want my kids around the guy. But these things don't a guilty man make.

OJ Simpson: Probably guilty as hell....but found not guilty in court. Then he was re-tried in civil court, his assets siezed, his children taken away. This case changed the way I view the justice system. Double jeopardy does, in fact, exist in this country. If the media circus or the government wants to convict you badly enough, "not guilty" doesn't mean shit.

OJ Simpson: Probably guilty as hell....but found not guilty in court. Then he was re-tried in civil court, his assets siezed, his children taken away. This case changed the way I view the justice system. Double jeopardy does, in fact, exist in this country. If the media circus or the government wants to convict you badly enough, "not guilty" doesn't mean shit.

The fifth amendment says, "...nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb...". It doesn't say "property".

So basically, to lock someone up you need to prove the "facts," otherwise to get money from someone in a civil charge just convince a few people that the "facts" could of happened?

I think the rules of evidence for criminal cases are just held to a much higher criteria than civil cases. Possibly due to the severity of crimes they deal with.

So basically, to lock someone up you need to prove the "facts," otherwise to get money from someone in a civil charge just convince a few people that the "facts" could of happened?

I think the rules of evidence for criminal cases are just held to a much higher criteria than civil cases. Possibly due to the severity of crimes they deal with.

So if I make up some story that you really don't have an alibi for, I can sue you for millions of dollars!!! Anyone know a laywer? boxing_smiley.gifwave.gif

So if I make up some story that you really don't have an alibi for, I can sue you for millions of dollars!!! Anyone know a laywer? boxing_smiley.gifwave.gif

Hire Mattp. I'll be your witness. What did they do?

Are justice system is so screwed, don't try and comprehend it. Like poor Michael for instance. He'll probably get the best lawyer that money can buy and then get his trial dropped down to Juvenile court and plead guilty.

He'll be sentenced to several years behind bars with little boys and be happier than any neverland "expansion" could've ever made him. HCL.gif

For all you posting on here, be careful what you say about him in public, He used to be black, so you could be labled a racist. pitty.gif You don't want to make Mr. T mad!