Jonathan

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

is that the Twisp river area Oval Peak?

I don't have any good digital pics, but I grabbed a marmot's tail on Sahale last year... the rangers wouldn't like that too much though. oh yeah, I also saw a Pine Marten climbing a tree chasing a squirell (mmmm, snaffle eating snaffle) near Cottonwood a few years ago.

I was under the impression that snaffles were all rodents. Pine Martens are not rodents.

so, its nice you can admit it like that when you are WRONG! yellaf.gif

Logic 101 for Catbirdseat

Some snafflehounds are rodents

Pine martins are not rodents

Therefore Pine martins are not snafflehounds - true or false, or not proven? hahaha.gif

I was under the impression that snaffles were all rodents. Pine Martens are not rodents.

Therefore Pine martins are not snafflehounds - true or false, or not proven? hahaha.gif

Wrong, YOU say some snafflehounds are rodents. I say ALL snafflehounds are rodents. Pine Martens have been known to gnaw on climber's gear in rare instances, but bears do too and nobody calls bears snaffles.

Wrong, YOU say some snafflehounds are rodents. I say ALL snafflehounds are rodents. Pine Martens have been known to gnaw on climber's gear in rare instances, but bears do too and nobody calls bears snaffles.

being "under the impression" does not equal an authoritative source. wave.gif your impression was incorrect.

video clip

SQUIRREL TAG.

If you think it’s hard to catch a chicken, try tagging a squirrel. The fastest sport on four feet, squirrel tag is just starting to make a name for itself.

The stadium? Public parks.

The competition? A funny little mammal who likes acorns. Squirrel tag is a sport where teams chase after squirrels and try to tag them. Once a squirrel is tagged, the tides turn, and it tries to tag them. It may sound easy, but wait until you see these guys in action, those squirrels get squirrelly.

I hope the nutball you are talking about is not the nutball featured on the tv show Jackass. That game basically involves a bunch of guys sitting around in their underwear throwing racketballs at each other's nuts. At the end, someone lucky chap gets to have a dogbone thrown at him. One of the funniest scenes on television

I say ALL snafflehounds are rodents. Pine Martens have been known to gnaw on climber's gear in rare instances, but bears do too and nobody calls bears snaffles.

Birds who knaw on your gear and generally make pests of themselves are not snaffle?

Birds can't gnaw, they have no teeth shocked.gif