My compliments to President Bush

allthumbs

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Two suicide bombings the next day. I'd say that a disoriented former head of state hiding "in a hole like a rat" has almost nothing to do with a national resistance movement.

Great propaganda, though, parading him in front of the cameras, getting an oral exam even, completely empty of the "power" that he used to display.

Things will get worse before they get better.

vegetablebelay said:

Doctorb said:

:stunnedlookofdisbelief:

Are PP and I on the same page on this one???????

Not even close. You're so blinded by hate you haven't uttered a rational thought in weeks. wave.gif

Here's a rational thought: You're a fucking retard if you really think this, dumbass.

trask said:

I'm afraid we'll never change things in the Middle East.

The sooner people see this the better. This is home to some of the oldest civilizations in the world, the cradle of humanity if you will, and the only thing that's changed in the past 3000 years has been the weapons available to fight with. These guys have been killing each other over religious beliefs before most modern religions even existed. If there's one thing I could give to the middle eastern people it's that they don't waffle on their beliefs...

Yeah I agree with Will. The real credit goes to all the grunts and others on the ground in Iraq.

Capturing Saddam alive might turn into a snafu if he's brought to trial under the auspices of the UN. Get ready for a replay of allegations and actual charges of complicity involving elements of our government, either intelligence apparatus or arms dealing, in conjunction with the motives of Saddam as a dictatorial accomplice in countering threats then posed by Iranian extremists, Communists, etc.

badvoodoo said:

These guys have been killing each other over religious beliefs before most modern religions even existed. If there's one thing I could give to the middle eastern people it's that they don't waffle on their beliefs...

That is why our forefathers created a separation of church and state to prevent the people from killing each other over different religious beliefs. Yet there are those who have forgotten what Europe was like preceding the founding of this country. Constant religious wars. Those are the people who want prayer in our schools and the Ten Commandments in our courthouses. They don't see how something so innocent can be so bad. Well it can.

Doctorb said:

Two suicide bombings the next day. I'd say that a disoriented former head of state hiding "in a hole like a rat" has almost nothing to do with a national resistance movement. . . .

Things will get worse before they get better.

I believe the suicide bombings were aimed at and affected other Iraqis, weren't they, and not U.S. forces?

Should we just get out and leave a power vacuum? Or help get some kind of government set up and then pull out? How do you create a peace when there is so much hatred? confused.gif

Here is what I think:

DoctorB = Dr Flash Amazing

He's trying hard to change his delivery of the written word, but his radical politics reveal him.

I know Doctorb personally, and:

WRONG ANSWER!

The climbing resume is a dead giveaway. grin.gif

PM'ed in it's entirety yellaf.gif