EWolfe

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

willstrickland said:

I saw a documentary on Crumb not too long ago...the guy is way talented, but he and his family and friends are waaaayyyy out there. Straight up, mama dropped you on your head and fed you pesticide laced baby forumla kind of out there. From what I remember he was living in NorCal or OR and moved to France.

The movie Crumb rules. That family is freeeeeky wazzup.gif

Cracked is too young and clueless to even know what we're talking about. yellaf.giftongue.gif

AlpineK said:

willstrickland said:

I saw a documentary on Crumb not too long ago...the guy is way talented, but he and his family and friends are waaaayyyy out there. Straight up, mama dropped you on your head and fed you pesticide laced baby forumla kind of out there. From what I remember he was living in NorCal or OR and moved to France.

And HOLY shit!!! His buddy that was chillin' on the seat of nails eating that long-ass piece of fabric ribbon that would be intact through his digestive system. New kind of flossing, that is. hellno3d.gif

willstrickland said:

AlpineK said:

willstrickland said:

And HOLY shit!!! His buddy that was chillin' on the seat of nails eating that long-ass piece of fabric ribbon that would be intact through his digestive system. New kind of flossing, that is. hellno3d.gif

That is his brother Maxum. Crumb fucking rules.

mr.naturalimage.jpg