Life sucks!

chelle

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ehmmic said:

So I've been waiting for some good news on school and just found out that I am an alternate. frown.gif

Onto plan B I guess... wave.gif

plan b. exactly. thumbs_up.gif

people dont learn shit from success. you can look at it as a failure or an opportunity. your call. wave.gif

Babe Ruth struck out 1,330 times on his way to the Hall of Fame. Elvis Presley was banished from the Grand Ole Opry after one performance and told: "You ain't goin' nowhere, son." Oprah Winfrey was fired from her television reporter's job and advised: "You're not fit for TV." fukin losers. rolleyes.gif

You think life sucks, eh. I work at one of the local northend schools. There is a real nice black kid here that I met a few years back. His dad does not take any part in his life, his mom just died and his sister, who was to be kinda watching after him, burned the family dwelling down during one of her runs...You think you have it bad? Fuck, this kid is a nice guy about 16 or so and on his own. Some friends are lookin' after him, but how far does that shit go...I only wish I was independently wealthy. This is a kid worth doing stuff for to save his ass. Ya, we are powerless, but I will try doing something...giving out information to the school and see what they can do. But I am afraid I know the answer...

confused.gif

JUST SO NO ONE THINKS THIS IS MY USUAL SPRAY...ITS NOT THIS IS A REAL KID AND ITS A REAL SITUATION. I AM EDITING THIS BECAUSE OF MY REP AS A SPRAYER.

Edited by sisu_suomi

sisu_suomi said:

You think life sucks, eh. I work at one of the local northend schools. There is a real nice black kid here that I met a few years back. His dad does not take any part in his life, his mom just died and his sister, who was to be kinda watching after him, burned the family dwelling down during one of her runs...You think you have it bad? Fuck, this kid is a nice guy about 16 or so and on his own. Some friends are lookin' after him, but how far does that shit go...I only wish I was independently wealthy. This is a kid worth doing stuff for to save his ass. Ya, we are powerless, but I will try doing something...giving out information to the school and see what they can do. But I am afraid I know the answer...

confused.gif

JUST SO NO ONE THINKS THIS IS MY USUAL SPRAY...ITS NOT THIS IS A REAL KID AND ITS A REAL SITUATION. I AM EDITING THIS BECAUSE OF MY REP AS A SPRAYER.

ok no matter how crappy the last few weeks of my life have been they just don't compare to this! my life is good. I hope there is something that can be done to help this kid!

Yes, Sisu. I recognize that some people have it worse than me. There will always be someone whose situation is far worse than whatever I am dealing with. And I suppose that given your first hand knowledge of how bad it can be makes me seem like a petty, selfish person. Yep that's me. Just a terrible person for expressing disappointment for something I had planned for, worked for, and really needed, not turning out the way I wanted. Whatever.

I genuinely hope life turns out for that kid. Sorry for troubling you with my sucky life.