are they real?

Dru

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Charlie said:

why is 'penis size' underlined? I've noticed when browsing the web, certain words and phrases are now underlined- why is that?

got to go in a delete the search engine that self loaded on to ur computer, if u go to add delete programs ul see it i forgot the name i think is it locater.

i understand why penis size is such and issue, but come on, really people, does breast size really matter that much?

and the answer is...No. What matters most is the attitude of the person who owns them. As far as fake ones, I submit that fake boobs are like fake orgasms. Why bother? And who wants to be with someone who's faking it?

Seriously, I think it's bizarre and troubling that as a culture we have set a body standard that requires plastic surgery to meet it. Isn't that sick?

RobBob said:

i understand why penis size is such and issue, but come on, really people, does breast size really matter that much?

and the answer is...No. What matters most is the attitude of the person who owns them. As far as fake ones, I submit that fake boobs are like fake orgasms. Why bother? And who wants to be with someone who's faking it?

Seriously, I think it's bizarre and troubling that as a culture we have set a body standard that requires plastic surgery to meet it. Isn't that sick?

DOOD I LOVE YOU thumbs_up.gifbigdrink.gif

catbirdseat said:

Dave_Schuldt said:

What happens in the transplanted cells never stop growing? We could see some world records.

When the fat cells grow until they are touching one another (or "elbow to asshole", so to speak), they stop growing.

why dont the 600 lb fatties ever stop growin then? they just stretch.... and stretch.... hellno3d.gifcheeburga_ron.gif