• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

RuMR said:

Ursa_Eagle said:

or just eat at the diner

Whatever?!?

We just open the cage, take the trad climber out and make him cook us dinner...then we put him back after he does the dishes... yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif

yellaf.gif

Word, sports climbers don't give a fuck, yo! Smack them crack slackers up and make 'em carry your stick clip is how the DFA posse works it. They start to get fussy, you just give 'em some tape and they keep themselves occupied making tape gloves for the next two hours, an' if they try to leave, you just clip one of their Birkenstocks to the third bolt of Toxic where they'll never get it back. And if they want it back? Hell yeah, they're cookin' you dinner if they want that shit back, 'cause you're gonna have to climb up there an' get it for 'em!

Fuckin' A right! boxing_smiley.gif

toxic sounds hard for u sport climbers, us trad climbers would just top out on some cool crack and rap down the route to get it, then cook some shit up on the old colmen, while u all enjoy cold chily straight out of the can. pitty.gif

minx said:

wirlwind said:

dam i'm not a trad climber yet i still havn't had sex on a belay ledge. madgo_ron.gif..

that's b/c you haven't been wearing your kilt hahaha.gif

Hypothetically speaking, if I were to wear a kilt climbing, where exactly would my harness go?

'spose I could put it under the whole thing. Though I think I'd laugh too hard putting it on, and if I whipped upside down my partner would probably be laughing too hard to catch me.

So I guess a kilt is "way trad" 'cause you just gotta wear a swami belt with it.

specialed said:

minx said:

wirlwind said:

dam i'm not a trad climber yet i still havn't had sex on a belay ledge. madgo_ron.gif..

Hypothetically speaking, if I were to wear a kilt climbing, where exactly would my harness go?

'spose I could put it under the whole thing. Though I think I'd laugh too hard putting it on, and if I whipped upside down my partner would probably be laughing too hard to catch me.

So I guess a kilt is "way trad" 'cause you just gotta wear a swami belt with it.

it's irrelevant. it only applies to wirlwind hahaha.gif but nothing says studly like a man in a skirt...er..kilt

minx said:

specialed said:

minx said:

wirlwind said:

it's irrelevant. it only applies to wirlwind hahaha.gif but nothing says studly like a man in a skirt...er..kilt

fruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif