How to deal with work

Wallstein

quote:

Originally posted by Wallstein:
W- Today is actually my last day and yesterday was my first. I can return to this job at anytime due to the fact that my dad is the pres/owner of the company. I actually head for yosemite on Tuesday. I just thought I would start a disscusion about work so I didn't have to work.
grin.gif" border="0

Well shit, Wallstein, and here I revealed all all my tricks of the trade just for you.Oh, and take this, Allison: [Moon]

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, OK, W, stick that pretty ass out for me, I'll kiss that thing........oh, s#!+, gotta run, here comes W's hardbody ranger GF coming with a can of Whoop-ass in her hand...think she'd hit me if I was wearing glasses? What about safety glasses....yiiikkezzz!!! [laf]

[ 03-23-2002: Message edited by: allison ]

quote:

Originally posted by specialed:
LEt me get this straight. Wallsteins bitching because he has to work two days in a company his daddy owns, and he's on his way down to the valley. Asshole.
mad.gif" border="0

Don't go there dude. It's a dried up trusty ass. You won't get any pleasure.

During the last couple of months I have been living the life of leasure. Travelling around the world climbing and doing what I want to do. Well all of that has come to and end for a short time and I have rejoined the cubicle jungle....you all know what i am talking about, 6 foot walls, a mouse in hand, florescent lighting, supposive ergonimical chairs, forced air heating, and really bad coffee. Though I have only been working for 2 days now I am freaking out... I just can't handle this environment. I feel as forgien here as my co-workers would in the wilderness. How do you people deal with it? What's the trick? I know some people like Erik, Ray and Dru just absorb themselves in a fantasy world and just block out the harsh realities of the deskjob, but what about everyone else? Please enlighten me....

Hello Wallstein,

I feel your pain brother. I really do. Get me out of here!!!!

I tried to spray away the pain. That is only temporary. I tried to drink it away. Does not work.

I can only say that my gut is getting bigger and my ass is getting wider.

See you out there next time.

quote:

Originally posted by rayborbon:
Hello Bug,

I see you ass is getting fatter as you visit us every day
smile.gif" border="0
Nice Troll
[chubit]

In my cubicle environment we refer to it as "cubicly enhanced". To say "fat" would incur the wrath of the Mongol hoards. Even though there is enough adipose tissue around here to feed the Mongol hoards for nine successive campaigns. And I do not hang here while my job goes idly by. I multi-task - not be confused with multi-trask which would be an abomination.

Be careful what you wish for. I use to work shift work at a paper mill. It was hot & hard work at times but I made $50K+ a year. You had to sign up for your 3 weeks off, a year in advance. Better hope for good weather. I spent many an hour dreaming about and planning for trips. I wished the place would close down to give me the excuse to go on an extended climbing trip and do all the routes I had dreampt of. Then I ripped a tendon in both elbows, had surgery and never fully recovered. Lost job. Sport climbing and hard trad days are gone for good. Unemployed for 4 years now. Have the time but little money. I got my wish but I somehow saw it different. Miss the money but not the job. Stay at home dad does not pay well but signing up for vaction is not a problem anymore wink.gif" border="0 .

W! You are killing me man! What general area's will you be tic'n route off at?

Jedi

when all else fails...teach

not a bad gig...plenty of time off for holidays and summer/spring...reasonable pay (considering all i know is history and have absolutely no marketable skills besides bullshiting (which, come to think of it, oughta be pretty valuable))

all you have to do is put up with a ton of crap from adolescent assholes and fellow morons who are also dodging real work....it helps to imagine them all as dirty nazis and you as that awesome telly salvas character from "the dirty dozen" doing 'em all right.

franklin, eh? god almighty that place stinks...seem to recall the aforementioned paper plant is the exact reason