• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dru said:

specialed said:

I think I saw one of those for sale at Babes in Toyland down on Pine.

there's a sex toy store called Toys In Babeland... I bet the ton-ton battery powered stimulator comes in glow in the dark! blush.gif

dru, i'm pretty sure that specialed knew there was a sex toy store called Babes in Toyland. we probably don't want to know why he knew that...

minx said:

Dru said:

specialed said:

I think I saw one of those for sale at Babes in Toyland down on Pine.

there's a sex toy store called Toys In Babeland... I bet the ton-ton battery powered stimulator comes in glow in the dark! blush.gif

dru, i'm pretty sure that specialed knew there was a sex toy store called Babes in Toyland. we probably don't want to know why he knew that...

Whenever I go by that place they've got all these brightly colored blown-glass dildos in the window. I know that Dale Chihully is big in the northwest, but I never imagined he'd have his own signature but plug.

specialed said:

I think i'll let this thread die a nice quiet death, without adding to Dru's normative hypothesis.

Though now, I am pretty well convinced that whatever Dru was doing with his glo-in-the-dark Ton-Ton, it wasn't wholesome.

NO DUHHHHH tongue.gifcantfocus.gif