erik, use your powers for good!

minx

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

iain said:

you want some freaky shit? erik was climbing sans shirt over on the catwalk cliff. one look across the gorge and I peeled off As You Like It at the crux fingers in terror

TERROR= GIRLISH SQUEEL AND THE CRY OF "TAKE!! TAKE!! TAKE!!"

WE ALL SAW YOU SLIP THAT 'PON IN AND FINNISH OUT THE CLIMB!

hahaha.gif

iain said:

you want some freaky shit? erik was climbing sans shirt over on the catwalk cliff. one look across the gorge and I peeled off As You Like It at the crux fingers in terror

If I were feeling more energetic, my response to this post would be to photochop the gollum picture and paste Erik's mug on there....

Anyone else wanna adopt the project?

SEND SEND SEND!!!

Alpinfox said:

iain said:

If I were feeling more energetic, my response to this post would be to photochop the gollum picture and paste Erik's mug on there....

Anyone else wanna adopt the project?

SEND SEND SEND!!!

you mean that's not erik? confused.gif

iain said:

erik said:

TERROR= GIRLISH SQUEEL AND THE CRY OF "TAKE!! TAKE!! TAKE!!"

WE ALL SAW YOU SLIP THAT 'PON IN AND FINNISH OUT THE CLIMB!

hahaha.gif

sweet climb too despite the squealing thumbs_up.gifyellaf.gif

yes it is....the route to the right of it that also goes thru the roof is sweet too!

thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

mattp said:

I'm with Minx on this one. That gollum joke was funny the first 50 times, but at this point it just shows a lack of creativity for folks to keep on posting it. Lets have more haiku or something.

Agreed. Of course, now it's funny to post it just to push Minx's buttons. grin.gif

scott_harpell said:

no. its stupid. perhaps you can find a new way to 'push someones buttons.' do you have ADD? I can just see you now jabbing your mother in the forehead with you finger just waiting untill she slaps you. better watch it chum minxie will cut your damn hand off! pitty.gifwave.gif

You OK? Sounds like that hangover from last night isn't doing you much good. wave.gif

scott_harpell said:

no. its stupid. perhaps you can find a new way to 'push someones buttons.' do you have ADD? I can just see you now jabbing your mother in the forehead with you finger just waiting untill she slaps you. better watch it chum minxie will cut your damn hand off! pitty.gifwave.gif

scott- little cracked couldn't push my buttons if i put his finger right on them. shocked.gif it's like watching little puppies frolic, it's cute until they pee on the carpet; then you have to rub their noses in it. he'll pee down his leg soon enough.

minx said:

scott_harpell said:

scott- little cracked couldn't push my buttons if i put his finger right on them. shocked.gif it's like watching little puppies frolic, it's cute until they pee on the carpet; then you have to rub their noses in it. he'll pee down his leg soon enough.

yelrotflmao.gif

minx said:

scott_harpell said:

shocked.gif whitey! u jus got tol! shiat! pitty.gifyelrotflmao.gif