oops I broke it

fern

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, my brother fucking burned out my new drill once as he was trying to drill through some diamond hard piece of old growth.

"Dude, you're gonna burn my drill out trying to drill through that. It's never gonna work"

"Relax bro, I know what I'm doing"

"Dude!! come on, you're tweaking my drill, I can hear it!"

(sound of very strained drill, followed by a wisp of smoke and the smell of burning rotor coils)

"DUDE! STOP!!! MY FUCKING DRILL!!!!"

"Sorry bro. Here"

madgo_ron.gif

Reminds me of my brother. This is the brother who likes to stress test everything. He has broken numerous pencils trying to determine exactly how far they will bend before they break. I once left my watch on the counter. My brother was sitting on a bar stoor playing with the watch band, twisting it this way and that. "Put it down, you're going to break it". "No I'm not... oops". "Here you go".

So now he is a doctor.

"Does that hurt?".

"No".

"Does THAT hurt"

"Yes!"

minx said:

it could at least have the courtesy to rain hear since i'm not at smith madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

pass the cookies!

if it would have had the curtisy to rain today.... I would have only had half as much to do cry.gif it should only rain on non climbing weekends mad.gif