Formaldehead

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

trust.gif

Trust fund using, gucci wearing, latest mobile owning, £4-a-pint paying, Who Wants To Be A Millionaire winning, polo playing, landowning, fox hunting, palmtop tapping, Prada buying, convertible driving, met bar dwelling, titanic dining, zara phillips shagging, oxbridge studying, eton buggering, goa patronising, infomedia working, kensington townhouse / notting hill flat renting, face reading, hugh grant adoring, tepee owning, regatta boating, pimms drinking, groucho going, bbc newsreading, dj dating, Tate Modern straddling, architecture debating, yacht purchasing, lottery winning, Phil Collins listening, servant beating, ping pong ball in mouth talking, inbred family planning, royal loving, croquet on the lawn playing, silver spoon grabbing, non working, range rover in town driving, black tie dinner attending, Nigella Lawson style dinner party throwing, fur coat wearing, Klosters ski holidaying, racehorse owning, kenya safariing, Dodi dating, rifle shooting, pheasant murdering, Stringfellows clubbing, Evian bathing, pittance taxpaying, conglomerate running, capitalism felching, back stabbing, ooh doesn't the ambassador have wonderful fucking chocolates at his parties stating, Tory voting, Mail / Telegraph / Times reading, Thatcher loving, corgi breeding, chandelier swinging, coke sniffing, opera and ballet attending, hypocritically churchgoing, bidet arse washing, Manchester Bastard United supporting, £10 bottle of wine chugging, Jeffrey Archer reading, Nasty Nick's book buying, normal people shafting, vespa riding, spin doctoring, Albarn dating, Tara Palmer Tompkinson co-ligging, utter, utter scumfucks.

I LIKE 'EM thumbs_up.gif

Cause they can and you would too, if you were so lucky. tongue.gif

Gets back to that whole wealth accumulation thing and the non-class class struggle in this country. Someone has to be pretty greedy and ruthless to pocket that much dough. Poor working class republicans have it so wrong. They are just more afraid of gays, abortion and the little brown, yellow, black and red people than the rich white guys sticking it to them from behind.

Let's see if that gets deleted....

They are just more afraid of gays, abortion and the little brown, yellow, black and red people than the rich white guys sticking it to them from behind.

Q: what do you call a white guy who aspires to be rich but ain't afraid of gays, abortion, and little people of all backgrounds?

RobBob said:

They are just more afraid of gays, abortion and the little brown, yellow, black and red people than the rich white guys sticking it to them from behind.

Q: what do you call a white guy who aspires to be rich but ain't afraid of gays, abortion, and little people of all backgrounds?

A) A capitalist. That's the marketplace Bubba...

Trustafarians SUCK. There used to be a shitload of 'em down here in hippie central (Eugene), but Jerry died and they all moved to Vermont to listen to Phish.

Q: How many deadheads does it take to change a light bulb?

A: None, they just wait til it burns out and then follow it around the country. cantfocus.gif

Formy, That is some funny shit yelrotflmao.gif Normally I would just say that is steroetyping (which it is) but I have lived in Boulder, Crested Butte and Telluride long enough to verify your worst fears. They, for the most part are really sweet and giving people (except the Nazi Vegan types) but it is a little rough to hang with them sometimes. That is one of the reasons we are raising our kid here.

Just so you know, they are only the patchouli smelling tip of the iceberg, There are so many around you and most of them dress down, from the lift-op that drives a 40k SUV to the kid that took over the Family business but has other people run it because he is too busy off-road racing down in Baja....

Billygoat said:

Formy, That is some funny shit yelrotflmao.gif Normally I would just say that is steroetyping (which it is) but I live in Boulder, Crested Butte and Telluride long enough to verify your worst fears. They, for the most part are really sweet and giving people (except the Nazi Vegan types) but it is a little rough to hang with them sometimes. That is one of the reasons we are raising our kid here.

Just so you know, they are only the patchouli smelling tip of the iceberg, There are so many around you and most of them dress down, from the lift-op that drives a 40k SUV to the kid that took over the Family business but has other peole run it because he is too busy racing off road down in Baja....

That's one of the reasons I left Boulder myself. Seemed like the town went from mellow to insane in a couple years. (Of course, the "trustas" were just part of that problem)

NO SHIT. Where the fuck did they aquire all of the wealth? Right place at the right time? Attorneys?

The only sad thing I've witnessed is that the older some trustas get, the more they begin fixating on money. Money's not inherently evil, but it's easy to get caught up in it's potential to corrupt. (Wow, sorry)

The town was totally cool until about '87. But I think that the money has always been there. People are just flashing it more. The Trustafarians are eschewing their parents wealth and beliefs yet are totally (generalization) dependent upon graciousness from home. That's what makes them prone to satire.