school bands are evil

erik

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AlpineK said:

Yes meanwhile how many poor and politically unconnected suckers were getting blown to shit in Viet Nam. Bush is nothing but a blue blood pussy. At least his dad volunteered for service in the real military even though he could have got out of it. wave.gif

more than just casual service...he was a fighter pilot.

Looks like George and Slick Willy were both real heros, eh? yelrotflmao.gif

Fuck this shit. If Americans want war heros as presidents why do we elect these fucking pussies, conspirators, drug abusers, womanizers, homos, etc, etc, etc? Why don't we elect a real straight shootin' sumbitch for President. Fuck this shit, I think I'll run. evils3d.gif

mtn_mouse said:

trask said:

Why don't we elect a real straight shootin' sumbitch for President. Fuck this shit, I think I'll run. evils3d.gif

TRASK FOR PRESIDENT

There was enough uproar when Bill started fooling around with the interns. What are folks going to say when Trask starts filling the White House full of farm animals? blush.gif

He didn't exactly pull himself up by his own bootstraps. How did he get his first job (wasn't that ceo of a Texas oil company?)?

I have an uncle who was a Yale alumni. Clinton's pot smokin was nothin compared to W. He was a HARD partier until "He found the Lord". In other words, daddy said "straighten up and I'll give you $38million. Keep partying and you can clear brush on my ranch".

trask said:

AlpineK said:

trask said:

oh bullshit. he served. get over it

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

yelrotflmao.gifeat this dick K yelrotflmao.gif

Hey trask--did you actually read this article? Your hero is desccribed pretty much as a deserter who failed to follow orders and fullfil his obligation.

As for intelligence, the only smart thing Shrub did was surround himself with smart people and I suspect his papa had more to do with that then GW himself.

I've been to Paris, Texas. Trust me, this snafu was nothing out of the ordinary for this part of the state of texas. Paris is not too far from the lovely town of Whiteright. Wanna guess at the black population?

rbw1966 said:

trask said:

AlpineK said:

trask said:

Hey trask--did you actually read this article? Your hero is desccribed pretty much as a deserter who failed to follow orders and fullfil his obligation.

As for intelligence, the only smart thing Shrub did was surround himself with smart people and I suspect his papa had more to do with that then GW himself.

I've been to Paris, Texas. Trust me, this snafu was nothing out of the ordinary for this part of the state of texas. Paris is not too far from the lovely town of Whiteright. Wanna guess at the black population?

Yeah, I read it. I'm conceding defeat. I'm tired of defending George the Fuckstick just because he's a repub. Whatever. I'm done trying to figure shit out cause it just doesn't matter anymore. This country will never see a good man in office again. I mean fuck, can you believe The Terminator will most likely be the gov. of CA? How fucking insane is that shit. The voters will want his fucking head in the guillotine within 8 months for incompetence. From now on, I'm just going to make fun of everybody. All political decisions will be fucked up and media skull fucked, that's for sure.

trask said:

rbw1966 said:

trask said:

AlpineK said:

trask said:

Yeah, I read it. I'm conceding defeat. I'm tired of defending George the Fuckstick just because he's a repub. Whatever. I'm done trying to figure shit out cause it just doesn't matter anymore. This country will never see a good man in office again. I mean fuck, can you believe The Terminator will most likely be the gov. of CA? How fucking insane is that shit. The voters will want his fucking head in the guillotine within 8 months for incompetence. From now on, I'm just going to make fun of everybody. All political decisions will be fucked up and media skull fucked, that's for sure.

yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifthe_finger.gif

Hi everybody!

What's really sad is how fucking pathetically PC this country has become. You can't even say "Nazi" without being called a Nazi sympathizer. Just look at the word "*". We can't even say "*" anymore, we have to say "The N-Word". If I say "He called her a *." I'm an insensitive rascist. Instead, it's expected of me to say "He called her the N-word." SO, I guess when I'm walking through a swamp, I now have to say "I stepped from N-word head to N-word head." Also, a person has to be said to be behaving "N-word-ardly".

Doctorb said:

Hi everybody!

What's really sad is how fucking pathetically PC this country has become. You can't even say "Nazi" without being called a Nazi sympathizer. Just look at the word "*". We can't even say "*" anymore, we have to say "The N-Word". If I say "He called her a *." I'm an insensitive rascist. Instead, it's expected of me to say "He called her the N-word." SO, I guess when I'm walking through a swamp, I now have to say "I stepped from N-word head to N-word head." Also, a person has to be said to be behaving "N-word-ardly".

Doctor, I do believe you're blowing this out your ass. Saying '*' has the connotation of calling someone a 'dog', someone almost subhuman not deserving of dignity or respect. Now, I know some of the bruthas call each other 'nigga' but that has a different connotation.

Nazi. Well, some people take that title with cloaked pride. BTW, one can decide to be or not be affiliated with this political party. One can't change the color of one's skin.