oh my trask what is this world coming too?

erik

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sphinx said:

That's hilarious! yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

I second that! yelrotflmao.gifyellaf.gifyelrotflmao.gifyellaf.gifyelrotflmao.gifyellaf.gif

What will come next in our free market?

We have seen the McDonald's taken for having hot coffee, Burger King (I think) for not marketing fast food being fattening, and now this. tongue.giftongue.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Do you think she will buy a boob job with the settlement? yellaf.gif

A radio station in Boston had a contest to give away "A hundred grand" When they finally got the right caller, they said he'd won and he was ecstatic until they told him he'd won a candy bar. yelrotflmao.gif

What I don't get is, where do these people think the money for these prizes comes from? Small fanfare for a big giveaway is *always* too good to be true. If these people would actually think for not even a second, they'd realize that there's some sort of catch. The entity giving away the prize will be looking for some sort of payback greater than the prize they are giving away.

Giving away $100,000 dollars would be a really big deal, much larger than it was played up to be on that radio station.