cc.com calendar

gapertimmy

i'm thinking it would be plab to put together a cc.com 12month wall calendar.

there are some excelent images in the photogallery, and i'd personally love to have a calendar of some of those shots.

what do you all think?

obviously we'd have to get high res images, and permission from the photograhpers, and i guess we could vote on which images would be included.

feedback would be preciated.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

David_Parker said:

You could do multiple "theme" calenders.....alpine, sport, skiing, ice, etc. Or mix it up into one calander.

I'll volunteer to be a photo editor as I'm not biased towards one type of climbing or skiing/boarding.

i like that idea, but i think that just having the months themed would be ideal, it would also show how diverse the sport can be throughout the year.

please scan the photo gallery and 'nominate' images that you think are plabby.

freeclimb9 said:

Though the calendar is a good idea, a beanie would get seen more often (and is useful for climbing). I envisage a black knit cap with "cc.com" across the back and and prominent "fuh Q" on the front. PM me if you want the name of a company that makes nice ones (fleece lined) for a reasonable price.

are you nuts? don't be so 'gumby'

freeclimb9 said:

Though the calendar is a good idea, a beanie would get seen more often (and is useful for climbing). I envisage a black knit cap with "cc.com" across the back and and prominent "fuh Q" on the front. PM me if you want the name of a company that makes nice ones (fleece lined) for a reasonable price.

I'd buy one!

It might be cool if there were a page (a forum?) on this website that was laid out like a calendar that could be used to post upcoming events. I dunnknow. Might work. Might not. The weekly pub club venue and rope ups and special slide shows, etc. could be posted on the calendar as necessary. People could also then use the calendar to access info of past events (instead of searching through the pages of the forums themselves).