• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

jkrueger said:

Fejas said:

but are any of them legal?

What about huffing the freon out of your car's air conditioning system... small canisters of nitrous... somersaults down a hill...

uuuuuhhhh....... how about no.... I'm a lot dumber now because of nitrousoxide....

Beck said:

and as long as you grow poppies for the seeds and not the opium ,you can grow poppies ( the feds have closed that loophole, but it is virtually unenforcable... look for a few types of dutch, double blooming (I'll PM you the botanical names) for some serious organic tea flowers you can grow in the back yard in the NW...

whoops! cat has escaped bag...

a buddy of mine did that one summer, and it was so much like weed, that I'd rather just smoke a joint....

E-rock said:

adventuregal said:

yellaf.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

You respond as though you are a cat, feeling two mutually exclusive response mechanisms at the same time (i.e. hissing and purring simultaneously). How odd. thumbs_down.gifthumbs_up.gifcry.gifyelrotflmao.gif

yelrotflmao.gif It would make more sense if you had read Greg's original post... And if something is funny but terribly stupid, I could see rolling your eyes and laughing at the same time... wave.gif

catbirdseat said:

Orchids are my favorite flower, but contrary to what was in the movie Adaptation they are not hallucinogenic. There is one species in Europe (Orchis?) that is eaten as a starchy meal, however.

thumbs_up.gif

We should call you Orchidman.

It takes at least an hour to tour catbirdseats yard and greenhouse. He has all kinds of plants in his front and back yard. No happy grass as far as I know?

I have tulips in the spring so that is when my gardens look good. thumbs_up.gif