great day in town today

Beck

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, three pages of interest in my weekend in town, you homies must really be bored.

wow, and full of such misinformation over technical gear too, i believe sphinx doesn't have a clue what he's talking about, those lockers aren't going anywhere.

I'll belay a leader with one biner and the gigi because i know how to do that, if you guys need diagrams and a company website to figure out plate devices, you must be mounties! right out of basic class....

half you people thought I was mispelling GriGri, hosers, there were a couple who knew the difference between plaquette vs. TRS, rachet assisted rope cams...

and i was out in town, not climbing,

and had the best day of the summer, with my friends, not climbing....

actually, kurt, i'd be happy to talk about me bruising my ribs falling off the hangboard, and my AA roomate busting my thumb, but this thread isn't about that.

why you thought that i don't know, but it shows you are a total moron. you turned it into a spray about your ass and shoving belay devices up your climbing friend's asses out in the trees-beyond me, boy. did you get togther with your friends tonight for some "anal-asis?" and analize some of your "self worth issues"?

i was having fun in town. not climbing.