I think

TIGHE

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like you are already on vacation. yellaf.gif

Just think.....if you can...those mean group of people will be working while you are doing anything you wish. smirk.gif

Hope the afternoon improves for you. I dont' want to read about someone 'goin postal' in the news tomorrow.

2 more hours - quittin time bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

Greg_W said:

TIGHE said:

The people I work with are turning me in a mean person. I can't take much longer. madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

Mean peole suck! hellno3d.gif

No we don't. Embrace it, it's very empowering. We mean people are very happy, actually, and lead fairly productive lives. Join us... evils3d.gifevils3d.gifevils3d.gif

As long as you're mean to people you hate. YES!!

"In the town it was well known when they got home at night their fat and pcychopathic wives would thrash them to within inches of their lives"

That's MEAN.

TIGHE said:

Well, if I keep this job much longer it is inevitable. frown.giffrown.gif

Then, welcome. You'll be getting a membership packet sometime soon. Don't worry it's coming, don't call and bitch that it's not there yet, you'll just piss us off and then we'll...we'll...have like a dozen pizzas delivered to your house at midnight...yeah...HAHA!!! Teach you to call and complain!! HAHAHA!!! Who has the last laugh now, huh? Yeah, that's what I thought...keep walking...pfffft!!! Wuss.

Greg_W said:

TIGHE said:

The people I work with are turning me in a mean person. I can't take much longer. madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

Mean peole suck! hellno3d.gif

No we don't. Embrace it, it's very empowering. We mean people are very happy, actually, and lead fairly productive lives. Join us... evils3d.gifevils3d.gifevils3d.gif

Resistance is futile... you will be assimilated. We shall add your collective intelligence and technology to our own.

Greg_W said:

TIGHE said:

Well, if I keep this job much longer it is inevitable. frown.giffrown.gif

Then, welcome. You'll be getting a membership packet sometime soon. Don't worry it's coming, don't call and bitch that it's not there yet, you'll just piss us off and then we'll...we'll...have like a dozen pizzas delivered to your house at midnight...yeah...HAHA!!! Teach you to call and complain!! HAHAHA!!! Who has the last laugh now, huh? Yeah, that's what I thought...keep walking...pfffft!!! Wuss.

ahhh why dont you go get sushi and, like, not pay

or you can tell some guy you are going to give him a hundred bucks, you know, and then you kick him a hundred times, and you call each kick a buck... wave.gif